Bubble Gum Fem showing yellowing lower leaves

During the day, my babies have started adapting to their new home, instead of being in the direct sun. I bring them inside the house at night and use an led lamp for about 4-5 hours. The soil is a pot for pot. I’m learning some of the symptoms now. It appears that the bottom level leaves are starting to yellow. Any suggestions? I am a newbie and need a lot of help. Thank You :relaxed: I hope the pics get uploaded

2 Likes

I for got to add that they are inside my greenhouse during the day. Sometimes I leave them in indirect sunlight with a net guard protecting it from insects.

Normal for the first leaves to die out. They feed the seedling and then drop off. Don’t really see anything to worry about.

2 Likes

Looks great I’d pinch those 2 off since they are yellow and so low anyway

1 Like

Thank You :relaxed: for the advice. I feel better now, as this is the only seedling that has been able to forge ahead, out of many unsuccessful attempts.

Looking great! If she is given direct sun, you will see increased gains. Cannabis loves the sun! The more light the better. :sun_with_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like