Bubble buckets and jacks 321

Good idea. I’ll be retiring a fridge sometime this year. I may have to try this.

5 Likes

It’s super effective and kind of keeps the terps “fresher”, for want of a better term… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

This is where I currently store… but I imagine the temps and humidity would be more consistent in a fridge.

5 Likes

my gift to my self took only three days to get here . job well done by them .

the inside ,

other stuff ,

gold leaf grows a inch a day .

i have been trim’en with each water and pH fix shhhh
all the girls at day 38 ,

this means (GL auto) went from seed to flower in
5.5 weeks -------zoom in what you think ?
think I’ll start up the cannatrol and through some old dey’ed up bud in it . c-if bring it back to life so i can press it .
:alien: Happy Growing

11 Likes

The cannatrol and genetics? Killer. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Win win all around! I need to try some of Mr Souls new strains. Let me know what you think :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

well been a few days . the old 2 year in grove bag, bud , did come back to life but it still taste stale . so press that junk .

and back to the girls . dont see how they can say dont trim auto’s . i trim 1 a week or the girls would get out of control .

the ILGM-gold leaf grows well and fast.

her baby buds .

G G

d s d

so after all that a few days back , and since have given jacks BLOOM to the girls . was late for the gold leaf but she took it like a champ . they are a little lite green but stretching well .

G L has doubled her bud size .

well on her way
now we need the other 2 girls to catch up .

9 Likes

the gold leaf is stretching fast . did my trimming on all plants for the second time , plus branches to help thin out for air and light . next bucket change i will push and pull branches to create the best space and light .
started all plants on sweet & sticky to go with the jacks RO / salt /silica and hydrogaurd , thats it .
the sweet & sticky jumped the pH from 6.05 as a normal to 7.1 WOW - had to use 30 drops of pH-down in 4 gallons , that got me back to 5.78 and in the AM it was 5.81 --ready to use …
i re-set DLI to 60 on top buds and then fades down to 35 at bottom buds .
thats where the cannatrol will come in handy . cut top buds when done , dry on 4 day cure , put in jars and do next batch thats ready . when all are done put back in the cannatrol on stand-by for the perfect storage .
so here we go with the pictures
G L growth before

one week later

all the girls before trim .

gold leaf before

the mess

after the torture

next is G G

after the carnage

the D S D

after

all the sad auto’s that got trimmed

back into bed

next bucket change we will do a root pic , see how they looking .
stay H-(helpful) I-(involved) G-(grateful) H-(happy)
HIGH

9 Likes

:ok_hand: Huh… Cool! No pun here…;> do you have a temp. that you shoot for? @Graysin

2 Likes

That one on the right got huge!

2 Likes

so the cannatrol is nice because it sets the RH too and keeps temp constant . i have had this LSD-25 in grove bag for 6 months . opened it up and (dry-crispy) as Hell .
over time the grove bags suck .
i put it in the cannatrol on stand-by and in 4 days i can grind up the bud, with out it crumbling in my fingers .
so to cure and store in the cannatrol , i am ( exited )

9 Likes

and here we are another week gone by .
change all buckets , bent over top of the G L and got some root pics .
also got in some ILGM tangie and GDP . seeds

bent top on the G L

her roots

the Gorilla glue is like 2 different plants indica at first then sativa for the stretch . and it appears that the girls are developing buds at about a week from each other .

her roots

closer

the dos si dos and her roots

all back in there place , notice how they have filled back in all ready . need to let buds mature more before adjusting them for the best light and a last trimming .

13 Likes

thanks for the info! I too had/have a dry crispy 6mo. old, grove bag colection!! ;<
scared to ask how much these are.?

4 Likes

Looking great all around!

3 Likes

thanks every one , i try to keep it short and sweet with lots of pics hope all can learn something and enjoy .

@lovenature yes verrrrrry expensive $1,600.00 and if military get a 100.00 dollers off . then when i got it they gave me a 75.00 code to bye another with.

thanks @MattyBear

5 Likes

oooooooh…
TY enjoy yours !! LOL!! :+1: @alienofasoul

3 Likes

@repins12 welcome along , this is my current grow .
lots of pics and not much talk .

6 Likes

Looking good, my friend :v:t4:
Gary

4 Likes

the weather been play’en hell on the AC for the buckets .
i just piped in cold air from outside to the front of the AC , and that has been keeping water cold enough when the AC wont cut on . plus its filtered that way before going into the tent .
all the girls are looking great and i have been giving them new buckets of water every 3 days .(they love it)
i think i want to switch to RDWC . next run .

all the ladies .

ILGM’s Gold Leaf is stacking up the buds first .

i will be doing a final trim and some training to use the lighting better on the G L and the Gorilla Glue .plus lowering the RH down to 50% from 65% . i know this may make miss dos si dos angry since she is 2 weeks behind , but we must do what we have to .

8 Likes

You won’t regret it

5 Likes