Bubble bucket water temp

I was wonderin what is the ideal temp for the water and what is the coldest and warmest that it should or could be and still be productive?
@BIGE, @garrigan62, @Majiktoker or anyone else. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Disregard this topic, I figured it out, no warmer than about 75 and no colder than about 59. Ideal is about 70

3 Likes

hey @Hawkeye_diesel i’m not for sure but i’m guessing around the ideal temps for your plants… i believe you might shock them with hot/cold water you want that happy spot…if i had to guess i’d say 60-75 degrees but let us see what some who knows says…lol
ok thats great

1 Like

Appreciate it brother, I just had to do some diggin for the answer. I.dont want to shock them, I was just lookin for a round a bout answer. Haha
My water twmps they are in tight now are about 68 and the water I collected is about 55, I have 2 5 gallon buckets sittin in front of a nice fire to 2.warm it up

1 Like

@Oldstoner

Hope this helps ya my friend

: 62-68°F (17-20°C). Above 72°F (21°C) and dissolved oxygen (DO) dips too low. Below 60°F (16°C) and plants tend to slow their metabolism as they “think” the season is changing. Some growers use this to their advantage and reduce nutrient temperature towards the end of the flowering stage to aid in ripening.

B Safe
Will

2 Likes

Appreciate it will

Lol tagged the wrong stoner that was Diesel @garrigan62 I am strictly simple soil grows but thank you any how brother .

1 Like

Haha caught Will slippin.
Lmao how you doin brother?

1 Like

@Hawkeye_Diesel

Well maybe by a tad you did, I’em all over the place searching my files reading posts
doing research and posting answers and posting myself and getting ready for my new grow and journal and let’s see did i forget anything besides talking with Latewood on the phone starting a new venture with Latewood lmao

Will

2 Likes

I know you mods are all over the place, I just like givin you a hard time brother haha
Hope all is well

1 Like

I know that thats why we all get along so well we all can take a joke from time to time right

Will

Well if you need anythin Will, just holler brother

@Hawkeye_diesel, 62f is ideal temp .above 72f and youll have a lot of unnecessary problems

Hammer.

1 Like

Just wondering… like what kind of problems do you have?

@JH231 please start a tread on this subject . And @Hammer me and ill be happy to answer your question’s. So as Not to Hijack hawkeye_diesel’s thread ,Thank you.

Hammer.

OK, no problem… I’ll do that.