Bubble Bucket basket confusion

What kinda aerograden u running I was look at them

@Lostscuba bounty

@Smokinnuggs auto Cheese

1 Like

Ive never tried the cheese but its on my list hope they get good and sticky for you

One of the reasons I’m growing autos. From what I understand they can resist some light leak. Think I even read you can grow them with 24 hours of light. I have a room upstairs that I will eventually turn into a grow room. My mother currently occupies it. Then I should be able to grow photos once I move in there. She know I’m growing so I might throw a small tent in that room for vegging. This way when I harvest one I can transfer the plant to my flower tent and have a harvest about every two months. If I’m producing 3-5 ounces every 2 months that’s plenty of smoke @peachfuzz

2 Likes

All I grow is photo that’s only way I know how to go there’s perks to it like lots of clones I get light leaks but I still crop out I usually get a ounce per plant

One once per plant? What’s your setup? @Lostscuba

1 Like

A 8 by 6 closet

and I’m using 600 watt mh

@Lostscuba damn man you growing enough plants or what? How many strains? It just seems like 1 once yeild is kinda small. But I guess if you have multiples than it’s good.

1 Like

I got T least 10 different strains but some of these are going to be mother’s jack hair x6. Og kush. Ture og Afghan blueberry purple Marco hash passion and couple lost ones mystery plants :seedling: and I could get more then a once this time I went big more is better just like tighter is righter :star_struck::sunglasses::exploding_head::face_with_monocle:

@Lostscuba seems like a lot of work. My wife complains about the time I spend with my one plant. She thinks I love it more than her. If only she knew🤣

3 Likes

Yea that’s just my closet I got aleast 15 more going too clones I clone everything but I’m whiching to Hydroponic so I can get even more :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Nope it’s worth the work but I clone every thing I got 20 more in bubbler some in cups gotta keep the rotation going

Lol theres no contest between my wife and my plant

1 Like

@basementstealth the plant is #1 right

1 Like

Lol ya duh. Jk my wife is my world