Bubble Bucket basket confusion

@peachfuzz got my bubble bucket today and I’m kinda confused about the basket. It has an upside down basket in the basket. Will be transplanting into this bucket in like 2 weeks from my Aerogarden. I figured it would just be a basket that I would feed my roots thru and cover my pod centered in the basket with hydro stone

@peachfuzz kinda looks like I can slice the top part of that basket of and the grow pod holder is the right size as long as I could get the roots thru. @basementstealth

1 Like

I kind of got the same thing mine are from bubble bros i just set my rockwool cube right on top of the cone they said the funnel inside the basket is to direct more air to the center your roots will have no prob finding their grub i wouldnt cut hope that helps

2 Likes

@Smokinnuggs. The reason I’m thinking about cutting just the very top part of it off is because it seems that my Aerogarden pod holder would fit perfectly in there and would stabilize the plant. Wasn’t thinking of cutting the whole thing out. Not sure if that’s what you were thinking.

2 Likes

I see idk prob wont hurt anything when i put my rockwool everything was stable

are you doing dwc?

2 Likes

I cant wait to get mine up and going again doing a soil run right now if those are the same ones i have they came with 3 and a half gallon buckets the only thing i would suggest is get you some 5 gallon buckets about 3 weeks in and didnt have any more room for the roots they go like crazy good luck on your grow would like to tag along

2 Likes

@Smokinnuggs yea doing dwc. I’m currently vegging in an Aerogarden then going to transplant to the bubble bucket. Your rock wool sits flat on top. The Aerogarden pods are cone shaped. I’m doing my first grow ever so I really don’t have that much of a clue. I’ll tag you on my grow.

2 Likes

@Smokinnuggs. Couldn’t resist cutting it and sliding the pod hold in. It’s a perfect fit! But what I don’t know can I fit the roots thru that whole. Plan on transplanting right before flower or early flower

1 Like

I just put the rock whool cube inside fill it with hydro pebbles put that little one inside bigger one should be good like this

@Lostscuba you think when I transplant I’ll be able to fit the roots thru that hole?

Maybe but if I were u just cut it out can or trim it down so u get the cube in the middle of the basket yea mine don’t have that I didn’t realize tell now is it to high wit bigger cube

By the time you transplante , you should be able to squeeze the roots together enough to get them through the hole…
Now you can just use the ag for clones and then move to bigger system later… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

@peachfuzz @Lostscuba my plan is to use the Aerogarden to Veg a plant while I’m flowering another. So I can harvest every 2 months about 4-5 ounces

1 Like

Get into cloning photos… its so much easier and way more predictable… :wink:
You only need to be cautious of light leaks during flower… :wink:

1 Like

In the grow area I have I can’t grow photos or I would. It in my bathroom and when you walk in a night light comes on. So I don’t know if that would fuck it up @peachfuzz

Yes it would… but not in vegg… in vegg lights can go off and on when ever they want… flower is when its critical when it comes to lighting…
In vegg i dont give 2 $hits about the girls…
They will either live or die… its up to them…:imp::imp: :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Lol yea I have one in my washroom think :thinking: I’ve been abusing it :smirk: try not to go in but u know but @peachfuzz is the man to ask questions I just Cruze around checking everyone’s stuff

1 Like

Thats a sweet fit what strain you growin