Bubble bags-step by step

Let us know how it goes @highcountrygal

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 UNREAL! I tried to do a still life video of my ‘awakening’! From start to finish.

1 Like

@merlin44 @raustin @mulegal @McB @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971 @neckNflu @FloridaSon @Flyr et al

Here is my adventure with my first time makin’ Hash the dry way.

The set up, trim tray keef catcher, bottom 1/2. Freezer paper so you can see the amount.

The top 1/2 of trim tray, keef screen
Frozen jar of weed

Purple Dragon from '16’s grow

What was left.

What a surprise!

This is unreal! I’d say about a cubic inch when scraped. It’s dark because it was purple and old. The screen is so fine absolutely no green! Ta Da

@raustin This is the bag the bags came in on a tv tray for size visual

10 Likes

SMOKE SOME BEFORE WE GO CRAZY lmao!

4 Likes

Wow! I have a similar trim tray. I must try this immediately!

2 Likes

@raustin So easy! Took me about 15 mins do gather stuff set it up and smash it!

2 Likes

I guess the secret is freezing it. I’ve never been able to get much at room temperatures. I found a few bags of old trim that I just put in the freezer. Well see what happens. I’m so excited!

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 Keef in pipe fingers stopping typing and pick up lighter…Tasty, smooth and not too shabby at all. and 2nd hit oh * hit… whatta hit. I can see some couch seeking behavior soon to be happening!

5 Likes

How does it taste? And what are you using to smoke it?

1 Like

@raustin I forgot to add this pic esp for you!

The 5 bucket things are inside with instructions! Small it’s on a tv tray

3 Likes

unbelievable! you’ll cut down all those baggies in no time!

1 Like

See the post above Damn good.

pipe maybe later I’ll add some to a j

1 Like

Don’t put it in a doobie; it will burn like a canoe. I picked up a “dab” pipe that I can load a nugget of kief in and heat the bowl under it.

Your yield on the bud will go up if you grind it before freezing. There’s lots of goodness left over too so that’s when you want to make butter with your hash leftovers.

2 Likes

I have a 35 year old hash pipe i think I’ll dig out of storage for this occasion.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I’ve been the dab route, in fact I was known as Dabney, but I cannot be trusted with a torch, I have no feeling in both hands and could see a serious problem as I am more clumsy than should be allowed! I tend to dab like I would smoke and got so bad that all I could do was sleep for days, I’d wake up and dab some more until I finally figured it out. When I had chemo I had a freezer full of edibles, oils, tinctures and got sick because of the taste, never could eat another edible. I put keef in every j, I have the pre-rolled papers with filters so I pack a ‘spoonful’ of weed pack it then a spoonful of keef the weed then… I did forget to grind it first and I put what was left from todays batch back in the freezer. Where I am going to hit the jackpot is my trim from summer grow. I fill up tightly my keef catcher in my grinder once a week so that will be fun!

2 Likes

Looks great girl!!!

1 Like

Holy Moly! @highcountrygal Unbelievable!

1 Like

And this was old dried out stuff I can’t wait to do my best trim! UNREAL

3 Likes

Holey Sokes High Country G…I can hardley believe me eyes. You mad eit seem so easy hahahahahahaha I can almost smell it from here :clap::clap::clap:

I must’ve missed the video you watched. I watched a fella put dry ice and trim in a bag and shake it .

Where’d you get the fine screen?

2 Likes