Bubble bags-step by step

Get creative, pressure or heat and pressure together gets it done…

2 Likes

You aren’t kidding. I’ve never even heard of it. Awesome. One of these days I’m going to have to try these diy ways.

1 Like

Say What??? @Countryboyjvd1971 Good grief that’s a huge amount!

How many plants worth of trim for that jar??

1 Like

Okay, so now I have to get myself a pollen press. I love gadgets.

3 Likes

A nun owned building…hahahahaha…too funny. And your apt is full of bags of pot everywhere…I can just picture it @raustin

1 Like

Yep, the nuns are actually really nice, probably the best landlords I’ve ever had, then again, they don’t know what I’m doing in their building. Lol! It’s hilarious! :joy:

One of the grocery stores in my area sells it out of a freezer up front. I bought a small chunk once , maybe a pound I think, size of a new format softcover book and they wrapped it in paper for me. I then wrapped it in newspaper.

1 Like

I found a place that will actually deliver it 24/7! Can’t get more convenient than that.

2 Likes

One of the perks of NYC livin!

1 Like

Thanks so much for all this information everyone. I’m definitely going to try both these methods. The dry ice does seem quite easy. I am amazed at the volume of product. This is coming off just frozen sugar leaves and small airy buds? This is all very new to me

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @Screwauger @Sirsmokes @Dkr8180 @Flyr @BIGE @MattyBear
Just thought I would tag you all “just in case”…

6 Likes

Dona web search for dey ice you can definitely get it in NYC @raustin might need to go to LIC tho
Many of the party store have accesss as well fyi
Welding suppliers also carry it and ice distributors will also sell it most sell it buy the pound also suggestion bring your own cooler to transport the dry ice home and never seal it so gases cant escape it will build pressure
Fyi you loose 25-50 % of the ice in a 24 hour period depending on how you store it
Even if keeped in your freezer the it will continue to melt

2 Likes

Nice avatar @Countryboyjvd1971,

1 Like

Thanks found it this morning lol @Screwauger and a message asking for a reference pic so they can make one up like the rest of the Mods so dont get used to this one haha
At least i lost the big red thing lmfao
How you make out up your way with the snow brother

1 Like

Blowing and snowing right now but we were supposed to have more by now. My boss (who happens to also be the governor) has just delayed opening state offices until 10am (the prick).

If by chance he does open, I’m taking earned time, screw it.

I’m excited to get my blower going hahahaha

3 Likes

appreciated @Covertgrower since there is a real possibility my day involves bubble bags and ice. Thanks.

3 Likes

For those new to dry ice kief: I’ve never used more than 1/2 pound in total when making kief. It costs $1.40 / pound so really worth it.

7 Likes

Good point @Myfriendis410 you really sont need a whole lot

1 Like

Cool thread @neckNflu

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I appreciate that. I’m glad you enjoyed and thank you for stopping by and reading it.

Isn’t it cool all the different ways you can make medicine and grow marijuana? I’ve never tried the dry ice method. But I’m definitely going to once I get enough trim left over and collected. This forum is impressive!

2 Likes