Bubble bags-step by step

Yes, I want some good, old fashioned, blonde hash. Like the stuff I had back in the 70s. I can’t wait!

3 Likes

This is a great video on sifting and dry ice. It even goes into the compression part of things to make hash bricks

Short, about three and a half minutes long

5 Likes

@TDubWilly Great video! I have all of the stuff to use for the dry method, my trim tray. I did order the bags from Amazon.com but like the dry method. I might have trouble handling a 10 lb block of dry ice on my lap. I am in a wheelchair. I am going to watch it a few more times just to make sure.

3 Likes

I didn’t even think about the compression part. If you don’t have a press, how does one turn it into a brick?

1 Like

@raustin Get a form of some kind, like a square pyrex cake pan put the keef in it, put some waxed paper or parchment paper over it and fill a gallon milk jug with water. Make sure the jug is almost as big as the form so the pressed stuff can’t come out the sides, or use a stack of books each day adding another book. How’s that for NYC living? a new KISS, keep it small silly!

4 Likes

Ahh, you’ve obviously given this some thought. Yes, I can see that working. Then again, I’m assuming I’ll get enough product to make a brick, so this might be a moot point.

3 Likes

Awesome! Excited to hear what you think once you get a chance to try them.

2 Likes

I have the 5 5 gallon bags. Thanks!

3 Likes

Why is it called bubble hash? Any idea? Where are the bubbles?

1 Like

I could shake until my arms fall off and I wouldn’t get that amount. Haha thanks for stopping by and reading.

2 Likes

No problem. My pleasure. Thank you for posting that video. I appreciate you stopping by and reading too. I am definitely going to give the dry ice method a try once I have enough extra stuff built up. I’m getting a lot of great tips from this. Thank you!

1 Like

Hahaha. Very true. Thank you for stopping by and reading. I appreciate it. Yeah I just like the idea of using everything in general. Not to mention the Forum and all the awesome ways I’m learning of what I can do with stuff that I thought was disposable. Silly me. Haha
So many different ways you can use it. Very versatile! It’s awesome.

1 Like

Great idea. Thanks for sharing. I’m lucky enough I noticed they have some at my local grocery store.

1 Like

Be careful, that stuff will freeze burn your skin quick, it’s like 10x colder than ice

1 Like

Compression

4 Likes

This way probably isn’t to effective

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. That’s an awesome video. Great addition to everything we’ve been talking about. I’m excited to try out this method, dry ice. Appreciate it.

1 Like

I know what you mean. When I give it my first try I’m kind of curious to see how it’s going to turn out myself. Haha

1 Like

I heard of this before I’ve never tried it myself so I cannot attest to if it works. But through the grapevine I heard it will work if you can put enough pressure on the iron. But I’ve never tried. Cool videos thanks for sharing them!

1 Like