Bubble bags-step by step

I’m getting into a little bit of wood working stuff myself but I’m a long ways from that level. That’s awesome though, well done. That’s exactly something I would like to make in the future.

@Whodat66 Awesome! I want one:) Please let me know how it turns out. If you smoke out of a pipe I have found something wonderful a permanent screen and I am trying to spread the word so please pass on. Made by stoners in the USA and under 5.00 Amazon.com51zyznrV2NL

Those look like a great idea, but I don’t think they would work with a GRAV glass bowl. I will gladly grab one next time I order something and give it a shot, but I don’t think it will work for my primary ‘equipment’ :wink: I have this ash-catcher rig on a plain straight beaker bong.

@Whodat66 Yes the will fit! Try it I love mine and I have 3 totally different pipe types yipes:)

I’ll definitely give it a shot. For now, here’s a little life-hack for the cone shaped bowls :wink:

I hate the flowers getting clogged up and the ‘jacks’ letting all your stuff through.