Bubbelicious 4x4 Scrog started Aug 1

Wow that is some great work.
Very nice grow

Once I take my leg off its actually easy to maneuver.

2 Likes

That low crawl is still good for something! :wink:

3 Likes

Bonus pics :camera_flash: … Mid week but they look so happy :dancing_women:

11 Likes

Lookin great, nice triches, they are standing nice and proud

Day 84 - Lots of pics today cuz I couldn’t decide :nerd_face:

So twelve weeks from seed now. Two in seedling, seven in veg, two in stretch, and one in flower.

10 Likes

Very nice very very nice

2 Likes

That is an awesome grow

1 Like

Day 91 - Week two of flower. I needed some extra light in the front that is always open (the side of the 4x4 into the other half of the tent with the ac) so I put one of those long door mirrors from Kmart across the net there. Works to solve the issue of ice air hitting that corner too. Air flow is fully across the tops of the canopy now. Temps stay between 75 in the day and 65 at night.

14 Likes

Getting a lot of sugar now and nice smell. They are really getting sticky.

i will be checking the trichomes regularly for my harvest time. should be middle of December.

8 Likes

Day 98 - End of week 3 of flowering. Seeing lots of sugar and some orange hairs. The buds are starting to put on their weight and should be getting fatter now but not much if any taller.

Some of the older fan leaves are yellowing. That’s expected. I let them go until they fall off when I give them a tiny tug, then the plant is done with it.

8 Likes

Nice man thise are some heavey hitters. Your gonna get some good weight at harvest. Good for you :+1:

Just to get an idea how big some of these buds are. That can is sitting in the middle third of that bud.

13 Likes

My city decided to up the ph in the water so I ran into a ph problem. It was coming in at 7 forever but now it’s 7.5. Lost lots of fan leaves but the buds are fine. Everything is fully cloudy and some Amber so I am harvesting two plants and when that is dry enough to cure I will finish the harvest. I test dried a branch last week and it’s very potent already.

3 Likes

Been having some issues with my leg not fitting since I lost weight. I am due for a new socket but there are complications with where I am in the system. No more Medicaid cuz I get too much on disability but the Medicare is not going to kick in till they decide to. Meantime the cheapest health care I get offered is $600 a month for a $5,000 deductible with $1,500 additional expenses per year. Socket is $9,000 so I have to have a minimum of $5k on hand to get it.

Anyway I finally got some pics of where we are now. I am giving them only ph’ed water from now on.

This is what I have harvested from the first two plants.

3 Likes

I’m hoping Trump will honor his words for you Vets. I don’t believe you should have to pay a penny for any medical. It’s the least they could do with all our tax money they extort from us!

2 Likes

I am not a vet myself but I am with you on that. I worked for over 40 years before I was 57. I paid into the system every year and made some decent money for the last half of my years. That’s why I maxed out on disability and when I hit the age it turns to SSI.

2 Likes

My mistake. I thought you had lost your leg in service.

Still seems like they should honor all the money you put in. Especially when so many get everything handed to them that haven’t ever paid in. :rage:

That’s a rant for another topic! :wink:

Maybe you can get some serious munchies and put the weight back on until everything gets worked out! :wink::hamburger:

2 Likes

Yeah my doc said same thing. Load up on ice cream and beer. :beers::icecream:I spent a lot of time with a good friend who was a Vietnam Nam Marine. He taught me how to fight and party. He did three LRPs in the early 70s. Follow that up with a couple decades of martial arts training and my sensei said I was one of his ninjas. No good at play but he didn’t want to be on the business end of a fight with me cuz I was sneaky.

2 Likes

I am in the same boat as you so to speak Stomper. I am on disability now and when I turn 62 it will turn to SS. I finally got to see your finish on plants. I must have looked at this right before you finished putting in the rest of info. That’s why I asked in the other section. The plants look good! Enjoy! Mike

1 Like