Bubba Kush Strain

I’ve heard that ILGM used to have this strain and have seen people say they’ve gotten it from here before. So if that’s true is there any way it could pop up again soon? Ive always wanted to grow it because it’s my favorite strain but I don’t wanna go anywhere else than ILGM. This is like the only site and forum I actually trust I always feel I’ma get scammed anywhere else. So maybe someone could help me out? Or if anyone in the states has some on this site or forum and would like to trade some seeds I would greatly appreciate it. Just sad I can’t find it here without going on another site ,which I don’t wanna do, cause forget them ilgm is where it’s at.

4 Likes

@Manny_FTGUTube

I think your best recourse is to email the support team and ask them or request they consider it for the future.

1 Like

Love Bubba Kush but isn’t available here. Would love to see Bruce Banner , Pineapple Express & Afghooey here as well but there are still several strains here I want to try like chronic widow, trainwreck & gsx. Just dropped 4 Crystal & like the looks of them. High thc @ 25%

1 Like

Most likely will do a little later today after work.

@Laurap is my favorite I used to buy it all the time but I’ve always wanted to grow it as well, just a shame they don’t have it on here anymore :pensive::pensive:. I wanna try the gscx too it looks good, also the blueberry, strawberry, and Durban Poison mmm it all looks good haha

2 Likes

@Manny_FTGUTube

from leafly

Bubba Kush emerged just after 1996, when an OG Kush hybrid pollinated an unknown indica strain obtained in New Orleans. The mother plant was supposedly Northern Lights, but the genetically ambiguous indica was simply called “Bubba.” Bubba Kush has flourished from its California roots ever since.

Have you tried the Northern Lights from ILGM? It gets high marks!

I’m waiting for the DP to be femized!

Chocolope is my DP sub right now and it is great daytime!