Bubba Kush any tips?

Hey, when you guys say things like 9 weeks, 8 weeks etc. Is that 9 weeks from first switching to 12/12 or…9 weeks from the point the buds started? which is like a week later for me.

For me, day 1 of flowering is the first day after a 12 hour night. So I start counting from the the switch to 12/12.

1 Like

Thats good news, my plant may be done a week sooner than I thought.

1 Like

I start counting from the day i see hairs forming at bud sites, a week or so after 12/12 flip.

Instead of counting weeks and days to harvest, i have a time frame or window when i check trichomes daily for milky or haze. I like mine with as little amber as possible so i harvest when a little amber is in a few places on the leaf or bud im looking at.

Harvest time is really a guessing game without looking at trich’s under microscope

1 Like

Microscope? Or will a loupe be fine? Its a 30x or 60x…the 60x is pretty small though. Is there a certain one thats best?

I have a jewlers loupe 30,60, snd 90x is ok. I have a 1000x digital microscope i can use with my phone, its cool but cumbersome. Pictured below is old trusty. I use this one the most. Best for the price and easy to use.

1 Like