Bubba, beginner

This is my 2nd try at this 1st time I did terrible

1. List item

1 Like

Not doing very good this time.

3 Likes

Well played. :rofl:

2 Likes

Bubba here,thanks for sharing, I have a lot of trouble with seedlings to, not enough water or to much, usually the latter with me :hugs:. I need all the info I can get

1 Like

You will get it.,

I’ll help you as much as possible.

I like the stuff put out by Growweedeasy
Here is an article about caring for the little ones. Can’t do direct link
Growweedeasy <. >com/seedling-problems#intro-healthy-seedlings.
This may sound a little strange but sometimes the best advice is to do nothing.
Say to yourself “Let’s see how they look tomorrow” rather than “now what should I try”.
I had a stretch where I had terrible outcomes with seedlings. I changed from using small peat pots to 2" pots that I can easily transplant out of. This enabled me to better manage my overwatering tendency. Also, more of the approach - I’m checking in to see how you are doing and not one of feeling obligated to do something.

3 Likes

Good morning, thanks for checking on me, that was really nice. Makes me feel like one of the family :blush: I’m doing better with this go. I have 3 super silver haze an 1 odd ball that came from some really good smoke. Will send picture this morning

1 Like

I sure appreciate your encouragement and thanks for your help :hugs:. It’s amazing to me how much different inside growing is compared to outside. Part of my problem is doing to much! And there are still some things I need to purchase to have the right thing for the grow room. Like I need to purchase a humidifier, so I can stabilize the humidity

2 Likes

I have grown amnesia haze autos and now four photo purple haze. The haze strain puts out some strong growers. I admit that it is a relief to get the plants to veg stage. Once they get their feet under them and a couple sets of leaves, they can usually recover from the mistakes we impose on them.
Super silver is supposed to be tall so be prepared to manage its height. Topping, LST or HST. Also, is apparently a tough strain to learn on. I have not grown it but I like growing sativa dominant strains. I know my amnesia haze, even though is considered a beginner strain, was very temperamental when it came to pH.
Good luck

2 Likes

Yes sir I had already started the super silver haze by the time I had read enough to realize that they were kind of a tough strand start with for beginners so I order me some banana kush autos that I thought might be a little easier to manage just in case these don’t work out I will plan a few of those thanks for your input and thanks for getting back with me I really appreciate you all

1 Like

Yeah I don’t have a lot of heights room I do have a 8-foot ceilings though so I can them pretty tall but I will be topping them probably a couple of times maybe 3 to 4 weeks and maybe right before put them into the bud stage thank you so much for your information and all your help y’all are great

2 Likes

Hi beardless, Ronnie here again, I wanted to thank you for the info an I will try the 2" cups when I start my banana kush auto’s, which should be arriving in a day or two. I plan to grow them along with the super silver haze. Do you think that will work?

I have not grown either. I like to grow all of the same strain at the same time. It is less confusing for me. I generally only have to deal with variations within the strain or phenotype.
As long as you can split lights between the haze and the kush, that will help address height differences which I would expect. Or, be able to raise the kush to match the height of the haze. I would expect the kush to be much denser growing than the sativa heavy haze. That in and of itself shouldn’t pose a major obstacle.

Okay, I may just try one for now, only wanted to do it because it buds quicker and I kinda tired of having to by smoke :blush:

And by the way thank you so much for your input I need all the help I can get

Good evening, Ronnie (bubba) here, I noticed you were using Jack’s 321, you use liquid or granules?

Jack’s 321 is a three part water soluble granular fertilizer. Easy peazy

Hi there just Ronnie here or Bubba thank you for getting back with me I did find that online last night I seen it was a three-part thing and I went ahead and ordered it I’ll be here Saturday I think I’m going to try that instead of this other stuff sounds like it’s the easy way to go. I also order me a quarter Cal Mag. Just in case

A lot of 321 users on the forum so there is a lot of support. I am using in coco on two purple kush and also in peat on four purple haze. First time user and so far so good. Actually super satisfied.
This is a photo of on the PK from yesterday

and the other