Bruce Banner seeds like rocks

I was just wondering if any of you growers had any issues with this hero. Can’t get any to pop and they seem really hard. Had a couple in water for 4 days going now.

1 Like

i-smoke-rocks

2 Likes

I have had issues with really old seeds that are like that, I add a splash of peroxide (regular brown bottle from the corner store) in the water you are soaking the seeds in. It seems to help

3 Likes

Try and soak the seeds in strait peroxide for 20 to 30 mins tops then drain peroxide and fill with ro or distilled water and see if that helps. The peroxide helps sterilize the seed also softens the shell on it for water to be able to penetrate the shell. If none of that works u might wanna give it a shot and try and put a seed between pliers and give a gentle squeeze to try and crack the shell so water is able to enter the inners and get it to swell

1 Like

I’ve actually heard someone talking about using a file on the seed to get them to pop… I said heard I meant read

1 Like

File sandpaper anything to kinda thin the shell or make a way for water to enter to get the work going.

1 Like