Bruce Banner not germinating

Hello, I am not having any luck getting any of my Bruce Banner seeds to germinate. This is my first grow and I have LSD, Chemdawg and Green Crack, all of them germinated without issue. But Bruce Banner won’t. I have tried Rapid Rooters and the paper towel method to no avail. Any advice would be appreciated! TIA

How long did you leave them in paper towels?

This one has been in for 7 days now. The ones before The ones prior over 2 weeks and nothing.

1 Like

Try hydrogen pyroxide 1.5 tsp in 1/2 cup water soak for 24 hours in complete darkness also make sure your paper towel is in the dark

1 Like

2 weeks is long time. Did you try soaking in water with a little peroxide? If not, I would give that a shot for a few days. If they still don’t crack reach out to customer service through seed shop. Just hold onto the seeds until you hear back from them.

I haven’t tried the hydrogen peroxide so I will definitely try that. So do I completely soak them in the water, or just use the hydrogen peroxide and water mix to soak the paper towel? Just want to make sure I get it right lol

1 Like

Completely different method. You can use recipe posted above, but just pour the peroxide into water and toss the seeds in. Then wait to see if they crack.

1 Like

I do a shotglass. Double if matters with a cap.full of peroxide rest water. Soak for atleast 24 hrs then paoer towel just dump the cup right onto a paper towel fold over place syran wrap ontop to hold in moisture and keep wet i place my seeds on a plate and put the plate on a heating pad or a seedling mat either way the heat helps aloy softens shell a bit but makes it where they wanna gtow. Good luck. Try a heating pad or something with heat to keep seeds warmer