Bruce banner gsc extreme autos/jacks321 coco

BBs and gscE both looking good. Cleaning up nicely after removing most of the sucker branches. Will get the back 2 tomorrow.

5 Likes

Krumpets and the three Fire OG

Will defol krumpets and take tops from Fire OG both should be placed in the clone king this week if everything goes right.

5 Likes

They clean up nice underneath.

4 Likes

Beautifully done

1 Like

4 Likes

Sitting around the 20th day of flower.

4 Likes

Spent some time in the fire OG tent today. Haircuts all around!

1 Like

Krumpets I let get out of hand and she got a much needed hair cut. Also spent some time torturing her. We’ll see how she responds now that she can get some air!

1 Like

Man they look healthy!

1 Like

All looking healthy and beautiful

1 Like

Also took some clones while trimming! Some will go to a friend, some I’ll keep.

1 Like

Can we be friends lol

1 Like

Absolutely lol. They seem to be taking very well. Haven’t done anything except add the water mix the nutes and turn the light on above them. Been simple so far!

Planning to flip to flower in the next week or so.

That’s crazy some people have issues with clones and u r killing it.

Your ladies look beautiful they gonna be bushy

1 Like

Followed @Hellraisers cloning advice and it’s going great so far. Haven’t seen any roots yet.

Yea the fire OG and krumpets will be bushy. Like I said planning to flip soon to keep them small and try and make a quick turn around. Then need to figure out my next set of girls.

Looking for recommendations, favorites worth growing/smoking.

Purple haze and grand daddy purp got me favorites when it comes 2 smoke. Growing so far I’m loving the blueberry very aggressive grower.

1 Like

I’ll have to check them out. My favorite smoke was fire OG. Not sure where my guy got it from. Hopefully mine turn out as good.

1 Like

Gonna turn out way better. My purple haze right now smells better than anything I ever smoked

1 Like

Been a few days since I took a pic of the girls in flower.

4 Likes