Bruce banner gsc extreme autos/jacks321 coco

3/8. I started to piece it together but it was still cheaper to get from them. The aqua valve and base is really what your paying for.

Great to know. So aqua valve makes it cost effective to get the whole setup from them vs just the valve pots?

I like the 3/8 for sure. I was just worried about over posting for a plastic trash can and things

Whoever came up with the aqua valve was smart. It allows the soil to go through a flood to dryish state instead of keeping it under water the whole time. That’s what your paying for.

Think I paid 260. For the spring pot 4 xl or something like that.
Came with 13ft tubing
4 aqua valves
Autopot base’s
A handful of cheap T’s and valves.
13 gallon trash can with a hole (a small sponge like filter and piece to connect the trash can.

If I bought the base and aquavalve and nothing else from their website it would run 240.

2 Likes

Cool. They don’t rake you, I can get on board with that. Thanks J I appreciate it

1 Like

Its basically a carburetor float.

2 Likes

Which I can completely wrap my head around

2 Likes

Yea same idea.

2 Likes

moved krumpets to another tent. Started 3 Fire OG photos that will go along beside krumpets. They will be about a month behind but I’ll make it work.
I will most likely run both grows from this thread unless someone has an issue with it.

3 cute little seedlings popped and then there’s krumpets.

4 Likes

Nice! :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome 2 the community @Dblbogey

1 Like

3 bb and the gsce

5 Likes

Top right is getting ready to flower. Defoliated and some slight lst. I did bend a main a little much on the bottom left. Hopefully won’t stunt too much.

2 Likes

Meant bottom right. Haven’t trimmed bottom left yet

1 Like

Looking good!

2 Likes

Time for a smoke session :fire: :leaves::dash::dash:

6 Likes

That’s purty!

2 Likes

Purple kush. Unfortunately not from any of mine lol

1 Like

Nice lil 1

2 Likes

I was about to send a pat on the back… I hope it tastes as good as it looks!

2 Likes

Quick update on the Bruce banners and gscx
BBs beginning to flower. As predicted they will be some tall girls!

5 Likes