Bruce banner gsc extreme autos/jacks321 coco

Guess I forgot to mention. First Bruce banner that went hermie brought in 3.75 Oz. Small but expected pulling it weeks early.

As for the next Bruce banner that we stalled from nute lock brought just under the 5 Oz mark.

Not as well as I hoped but still have 2 more plants to to go and they are still bulking up.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s some nice yields a win is a winā€¦congratulations

3 Likes

First the good. Fire OG looking good. Some top leaves canoeing. Raised light a little, weā€™ll see if that helps

Opened autopot for the hell of it and saw roots coming through the copper pot socksā€¦

4 Likes

Those buds are gorgeous

1 Like

Beautiful love the buds

2 Likes

Looking fantastic! Keep crushing it.

1 Like

Showing some signs of canoeing leaves on one of the fire OG. Interesting that the only leaves canoeing are the top of one plant. And itā€™s the shortest of all the plantsā€¦ meaning itā€™s getting less heat and light than the other 2. Anyone got a valid reason this could be? All getting same Nutes light and environment.

1 Like

Sounds to me like sheā€™s a little bit more heat-sensitive than the rest. Is she more directly under the light than any of the others?

Or do you have multiple lights that crossover there?

1 Like

Could be light crossover. Iā€™ll take a pic in the morning as my lights are already off for the night. It still is my shortest plant. And furthest from all light sources. Doesnā€™t make sense to me.

3 Likes

Maybe sheā€™s part Irish?

2 Likes

31 inches from the top bud of that plant. No reason it should be canoeingā€¦

2 Likes

Above my experience level bud, sorry. Hopefully she gets sorted out quickly

1 Like

Yea this is one I donā€™t understand. Iā€™m going to hang some clip fans between the canopy and the lights to see if I can create better airflow. Only thing I can think. Humidity is around 35% atm going into winter.

I can only imagine that sheā€™s just more sensitive to the light and heat. Is there a less intense spot she can sit in for a couple days to see?

1 Like

Your ladies are beautiful

1 Like

Well this is also the one in the middle, so sheā€™s getting a little light from the hlg 260, and a little from the hlg 135. Sheā€™s also getting the oscillating fan twice as much as the other plants. I raised my 260 up and turned it down a bit. Iā€™ll see what happens. The buds look great in my opinion. But donā€™t want to stress to much.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Look beautiful to me man

1 Like

@dbrn32 im sure you have answered this a million times. But Iā€™m going to ask and see any ways.

Just got a new/2nd tent. Iā€™m curious the difference between 2 of the hlg 260 r specs and a hlg 600 r spec.

The 600 is $775 and appears to be 4 of the same quantum boards.

The 260 is $297. 2 of these appears to be the same 4 qbs. Tell me Iā€™m crazy lol, but the 600 looks more expensive for the same light.

Different drivers

1 Like