Bruce banner gsc extreme autos/jacks321 coco

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Noticed an issue today. Anyone want to take a stab at what deficiency this is?

3 Likes

I’m thinking calcium deficiency… think I’ll increase the part b a little. Any suggestions

@Hellraiser @Nicky @dbrn32 @AfgVet anyone want to confirm before I make a change?^^^^

I’m not sure this is calcium deficiency, there are some spots that kind of resemble more of magnesium deficiency. Let’s see what the others think.

How often have you been feeding?

1 Like

They are on the autopots. With jacks 321 and tribus daily

1 Like

If it’s in flower I would have to think magnesium deficiency

2 Likes

I switched to 12/12 yesterday.

2 Likes

All 3 of the fire OG are starting to do this. Krumpets doesn’t have any deficiency’s showing

3 Likes

How much Epsom salt are you using? Many have found it needs to be upped a bit. I use 1.4g/gallon and I have had a couple of strains that I had to top dress with Epsom a couple of times

3 Likes

Sorry, I knew you were using the autopots too haha. Too early for me to do a lot of thinking.

3 Likes

Was using 1.2 per gal. I’ll up it to 1.4

3 Likes

What’s your part A and part B ratio if your magnesium sulfate is 1.4 but was 1.2

1 Like

I’m doing 3.6 part a, part b 2.4, epsom 1.2

1 Like

@Nicky meant to reply

4 Likes

Keep your other numbers the same and just up you Epsom a little to 1.4 or 1.5. See how they do with that.

2 Likes

So your plants are in flower correct? These are the same plants as the flowering ones right above?

In flowering it’s nice to booster your part A a bit because it has more P&K in it so that’s why you’ll see me and Hellraiser run a 3.7-4
However it’s important to understand how to even things out according to what your plants are asking for.

A picture with no grow lights on of the plant and the leaf would go a long way here but until you provide that my suggestion would be to this for a week.
3.7/2.5/1.4

And then run this and watch to see if issues get worse, if they don’t switch to what I’m running and watch it closely we can narrow it in from there.

I’m running right now
3.8/2.2/1.2

The middle number is your part B or calcium nitrate, so both of those your plants seem they would like a bit more right now.

Could be magnesium so boosting that up will help but then I would revert back to what I’m running because to much sulfur can cause lock out of other nutrients it’s all a balancing game.

3 Likes

I run 4 part a 1.5 Epsom and 2 in flower but I also use flower fuel. Haven’t had the issues I did when I first started using jacks, but I’m not in auto pots.

2 Likes

I was running 4/2/1 but had some calcium. Issues so backed off these plants are finicky.

And his seem like it to so I didn’t want to push the 4/2/1 like me and Hellraiser have ran successfully once each and then spotted issues once each so it’s a hit or miss mix so far for us.

I know the 3.8 mix I tossed up there can run on almost anything so hopefully it works for him.

The more someone uses Jack’s and understands what is in each part and what that does to the ratio and the plants the easier Jack’s becomes.

2 Likes