Bruce Banner Germination

Has anyone got any tips on germinating Bruce Banner seeds. many thanks…

1 Like

Bruce Banner seeds don’t need anything special. Germinate like any other strain. :+1: How to Germinate Marijuana Seeds by the Experts!

Thanks Drinkslinger, any tips at all for growing Bruce , it’s first time for me growing anything, much appreciated

Indoor, outdoor?

I’m currently growing B.B. outdoors. It’s def got the potential to grow large. The only thing I’ve noticed so far is that it likes it’s cal mag.

@Countryboyjvd1971 is growing it indoors.

Cheers Drinkslinger, we’re growing 6 plants in a five by five tent, a hydroponic bubble flow system, but thanks for cal mag tip, I will let you know how I get on. Really appreciate your reply.

You’re most welcome. We’re all here to learn and share.
This is his grow journal. Countryboys 2018 indoor and one plant outdoor grow - #174 by Countryboyjvd1971

Fantastic, loved one of the photos of the enormous Bruce in the journal! Speak again soon

I am going to be germinating my first Bruce Banner seed in a few days. Thanks for posting. I’m so excited to try it. Enjoy your grow

Germinate just like any other bean @Mzzer12

The Bruce Banner is a strong growing plant fyi
Here mine

Happy growing :v: CB

5 Likes

Wow looks great thanks for pic

1 Like

Paper towel germinating works best for me. I can gauge progress or lack of. Once tap root is 1/4" or longer…plant.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information that’s great