Bruce Banner Autoflowers, is it the right time to FIM?

Great looking tent. Those plants are stacking up nicely.

1 Like

I actually had enough closet space in my office! Looking to get a tent though the airflow issues have been annoying…

2 Likes

Right on…either way you are growing some nice plants. If you have your closet dialed in run with it and see what you can do. Too much air or not enough. What happening?

1 Like

Its hard to get a good intake and outtake with all the openings in the door, so I tend to run a little hot. Especially today when the RH is 84% outside! Other than that its great, cooler and less humid days no real issue. But days like today…

1 Like

I hear ya we had a really hot and humid summer here. When I was growing in my shed I struggled to control the temp and humidity in the summer. I run a dehumidifier 24/7 to keep everything in check.

2 Likes

Yeah my dehumidifier is a life saver in the humid south!

1 Like

@Nicky @OGIncognito @Capt.Cola Just wanted to say thanks again. Got about 1 1/2oz of Bruce Banner #1. The smoke is amazing, like nothing Ive had in a long time. Super Uplifting with no “cracked out” feeling (its the 1 in the tray). Bruce Banner #2, well let me say I got much better and learned alot from you all and this community. Thinking I’ll get about 6oz dry from it and it looks amazing. And more to come, it’s like CandyLand in there! Thanks again, this community is great, glad to be a part of it!

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Nice Harvest Brother and sweet looking buds. That’s good weight for your indoor grow, even more so for your 1st run! Great Job! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Killing it. Those buds look amazing gonna be a good harvest

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Always nice to have a big harvest to look forward to. You are doing a great job keep it up!

1 Like

I rep that