Bruce Banner Autoflowers, is it the right time to FIM?

Hmmm I dont know Web3 but I’ll look into it, I’ll let you know if I can be of any help!
Heading to my local grow store tomorrow. have good night, thanks for the reply

If you don’t know web3 and your into tech then there is a great opportunity for you

1 Like

Yeah this site is amazing, Im a Computer Engineer by trade and have never heard of it, work for a huge company too… I’ll look inot it and see what it is all about and hit you back. I looking to make a billion so lets do this!

2 Likes

I hear everyone in the normal web space is starting quit their jobs and move towards working in web3.

It’s basically the next version of the internet that give more privacy.

Look into it might be a good side hustle at the very least until you know it’s work doing full time.

1 Like

@Nicky @Capt.Cola @OGIncognito Thank you all for your help! I have about 2-3oz of good homegrown and many lessons learned on Bruce Banner #1.

Now Bruce Banner #2 and the rest of the crop are looking really good thanks to everyones help! Would love to send you all some treats if you are open for it, as a token of appreciation, DM if youd like…

5 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! The next ones in line look awesome :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That is awesome bro :sunglasses:. Those two that are nice and frosty are next in line for the chop? Great job getting them to harvest.

1 Like

Congrats nice colours!

There is no DM feature here sadly as it was abused long ago, there is also no sharing of private or personal information for the same reason.
We are just happy you can enjoy your harvest soon, let it cure for at least 2 weeks

3 Likes

Yes, they are the next 2. The 1 in the foreground is the other Bruce Banner I had, which is looking really nice! The one in the background is Gelato, looks like weed on crack! LOL

1 Like

I swear the site asked me to DM once when I was replying back and forht… But yeah the internet is weird… LOL

2 Likes

I keep getting that msg about using a DM also. Just one of the leftover features from when it was available. I think it was intended to keep discussions inclusive/diverse and not one sided.

2 Likes

Gelato is a good strain with a nice smoke in my opinion. The buds get super dense and sticky.

1 Like

Ooh I cant wait! I have been taste testing the Bruce Banner and… It is the best high I have ever had, no cracked out feeling just feel great and super charged with a nice buzz. WOW, homegrown is soo much better than the commercial stuff I have been smoking for decades. Again thanks to everyones help!

3 Likes

I still have 4 more seeds to go!

1 Like

@NewtoGrowing did you see? Polls closed for BOM. You are tied for 11th place with myself and some others!
Or 8th if you include all the ties above as 1 each.

1 Like

No I havent! Thanks for the heads up, didnt think I had a chance on my first grow, 11/8th close enough for me! Bruce Banner #2 is gonna be fierce for November! Its the 1 in the bottom left corner…

3 Likes

The Gelato is bottom right.

1 Like

Those are some thick fat buds!

1 Like

I used the Nutes from this site, Bergmans Nutes. A little N heavy but defintiely following his feeding schedule blooms some good sized buds, I used Fox Farms Big Bloom and CalMag with them as well with Happy Frogs soil.

1 Like

Much better pic…

4 Likes