Bruce Banner Autoflowers, is it the right time to FIM?

I use gh calimagic or something like that. If I remember correctly most cal mag is similar but some have more n then others. The gh has very little n and so does the botanicare. I run 1.25ml per gallon or about that.

1 Like

No sweat man you’ll get there, thanks for the confidence boost this morning.

Whatever cal mag you can get just read the bottle they all work the same buy whatever is cheap.

2 Likes

Thanks again for the advice! Heading to the store now!

1 Like

Well you have been a huge help, so have Capt and OG! My friend stopped by the other day and was blown away at had good my stuff looked onn my first grow. He’d grown before and never seen such ggood looking bud! That wasn’t me, that was you guys helping me! DLI, PPM, Nutes, VPD… Thanks again!

2 Likes

Nicky is a solid dude with a ton of knowledge. He helped me out when I first started here. Follow him and some other auto guys on here and you are set. Everyone has their own growing style and you will find yours along the way. And thank you for the kind words. It’s nice to be able to help others out

2 Likes

You all have been solid dudes! Nicky definitely has provided alot of science knowledge I knew nothing of. Thanks again!

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola aww thnx cap.

Thanks to both of you, this is my social media. I love the hobby and I love the community.
My schooling has been pulling me away lately and this really long photo grow lol but I am trying to learn how to make good quality rosin cartilages right now.

As always tag away if your stumped or need to clarify something I’ll get to you as soon as I can.

2 Likes