Bruce Banner Autoflowers, is it the right time to FIM?

I use gh calimagic or something like that. If I remember correctly most cal mag is similar but some have more n then others. The gh has very little n and so does the botanicare. I run 1.25ml per gallon or about that.

1 Like

No sweat man you’ll get there, thanks for the confidence boost this morning.

Whatever cal mag you can get just read the bottle they all work the same buy whatever is cheap.

2 Likes

Thanks again for the advice! Heading to the store now!

1 Like

Well you have been a huge help, so have Capt and OG! My friend stopped by the other day and was blown away at had good my stuff looked onn my first grow. He’d grown before and never seen such ggood looking bud! That wasn’t me, that was you guys helping me! DLI, PPM, Nutes, VPD… Thanks again!

3 Likes

Nicky is a solid dude with a ton of knowledge. He helped me out when I first started here. Follow him and some other auto guys on here and you are set. Everyone has their own growing style and you will find yours along the way. And thank you for the kind words. It’s nice to be able to help others out

3 Likes

You all have been solid dudes! Nicky definitely has provided alot of science knowledge I knew nothing of. Thanks again!

3 Likes

@Capt.Cola aww thnx cap.

Thanks to both of you, this is my social media. I love the hobby and I love the community.
My schooling has been pulling me away lately and this really long photo grow lol but I am trying to learn how to make good quality rosin cartilages right now.

As always tag away if your stumped or need to clarify something I’ll get to you as soon as I can.

4 Likes

@Capt.Cola @Nicky @OGIncognito how much longer do you think I need for this Bruce Banner? Her pistols seem to be about 80% red, but the trichomes are still all white and the buds are still growing. I like a heavy smoke so I was going to wait until about 30-50% of the trichomes were reddish. Does that sound about right? Any advice as usual… It’s looking mighty tasty in there! Thanks again for all your help! Oh and 1 last question on the CalMag solution, do you use that weekly or only when you see issues? I was thinking to use it once per week. 1 pure watering, 1 CalMag watering, and 1 nutes waterings per week…

5 Likes

I see greatness brother! Nice and frosty, I see a ton of milky white in the 3rd pic. Hard to tell on a few. For my buzz I would chop her, for what you’re looking for, probably another 3-5 days???

2 Likes

Go by what the trics are telling you. If she is still swelling maybe it’s got more left in it. It’s looking really good over there. Little hard to tell from the pics but they look close. I use cal mag every water and feed.

1 Like

Ok that’s what I was thinking, prob by Friday I’ll be chopping it down!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I think I’m gonna go until I see it stop blooming, see what happens by Friday!

1 Like

Looks like it’s going to be some decent bud but if you like heavy bud you ought to grow a pure indica that’s known to be a heavier strain instead of trying to turn a strain into a heavy one by harvesting it when it’s overripe and half of your trichomes have degraded and their thc has changed into CBN. During the drying and curing stage plus the older the bud gets the more the thc will degrade also. So this high THC strain which is why you probably picked it will turn in to some average at best lackluster bud especially if u don’t smoke it right away. There are to many strains out there with different effects for a person not to harvest a strain when it is ripe and at its peak thc% cause they’re trying to make it mimic another strain.

2 Likes

I have a pure Indica growing, thats great info to know! Man I love this site, thanks for the advice! At this point I am going to wait until it stops blooming, and the moment I see red trichomes I’m chopping. Seem like a decent approach? I soo nervous. :crazy_face:

1 Like

The second I saw amber on a random handful of buds, I chopped the neck out of my plant. No couchlock for me thx.

1 Like

I wouldn’t chop it down as soon as you start to see amber cause some are always gonna amber up early. You want to have the majority cloudy or white. It’s ok for some to amber up on you while you wait for the majority to turn from clear to cloudy. You also don’t want to wait to long for the rest to turn cloudy that all the first ones start turning amber. You kinda gotta find that sweet in between stage that your not gaining anymore THC. 50% amber is definitely way to much. I’d say once you get to 10-15% MAX your not gaining any extra THC cause every clear one that turns cloudy a cloudy one turns amber and then you have to worry about your terpines degrading and gassing off at that point to. Every strain is different though some amber up easy and quicker than others. And also don’t check the top buds either check atleast a couple inches down the top buds will always amber up fast. U want to check them from the top to the bottom and harvest when the whole plant is an average of ripe. The top buds will be riper and middle will be perfect and the lowers will not quite be as ripe.

1 Like

Gigity, thanks for the info, this is last piece of the growing puzzle I needed to know. Appreciate the advice! I think I have a couple days left still after looking at them closer. Thaks to everyones help here she looks amazing!

Do you have a scope yet?
I would really not rush to chopping before we seen some tricomb magnification pics

2 Likes

I dont have a scope but I have a heavy duty magnfying glass. I am a computer/electronics guy… If you need any help there let me know! lol I think I am getting anxious, once I spent more time looking at them under the glass I dont think they are as far as I thought previously. Waiting to see no more growth and checking again. Need to get a digital scope, see if I can get work to pay for one. :joy:

2 Likes

Amazon ones are 20$ lol and the new ones are Bluetooth!

K I’ll keep that in mind about the tech stuff I used to be into it but not so much.

Unless you can teach me how to get into web3, I’ve been meaning to join this discord for a web3 finance company and just try and learn but haven’t made it there yet. Doing university on the side and working and growing lol.

Time to recharge, good gnight