Bruce Banner Autoflowers, is it the right time to FIM?

Curing gives you a smoother smoke, brings out the terpins and potency. You can still smoke without a cure, personally I like and have found a good 30 day cure is the sweet spot :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

For nutes I have used three different ones over time. I started with fox farms went to gh now I am running jacks 321. I can’t say to much for the Jack’s as it’s my first run with it but seems to be pretty solid so far. The fox farm nutes were great just seemed a bit pricy. I liked gh but could never find a sweet spot where I was pushing them to the limit all the time. I am sure the nutes you are using are great but I am not familiar with them.
As for curing I believe it’s important. When possible I go with at least 30 days cure. The longer the cure the more potent it gets. You will notice a different in taste as it cures. A slow dry over a few days then into jars or bags for curing. If you didn’t already I would get little humidity guages and some boveida packs. You can ask as many ???’s as you want. The best way to learn is asking!!

2 Likes

Good start looks like. Happy growing.

1 Like

Im harvesting this week, so im watching your responses. Looks good! Ill be icing down for the dark 48 hours before chop.

1 Like

I have heard of icing down during dark but not many people do it here. I’m interested to see the results. I am kinda the opposite once I’m ready for dark I keep liquid away from the plants so the soil begins to dry while in the dark. This helps reduce humidity in my tent and helps to dry the buds. Tag me if you have a journal to see the results.

3 Likes

I think with the Happy Frogs soil and the nutes they have too much nitrogen. I was looking at the soil tonight and noticed how much large bulky materila they have in the soil. When that stuff decays it releases N, my thoughts anyways. Let me know how you like the GH, I am off to the local Grow Store tomorrow try a dfifferent nute. My other plants are starting to show the same signs and I didnt over fert them. You all rock! Thanks @OGIncognito @Capt.Cola @Nicky

3 Likes

You have a good medium and fertilizers. What kind is issues are you having? You’re close to harvest to change nutes brother :love_you_gesture:. I use Jacks for Tap like 321 but for tap water and their bloom and finish nutes

2 Likes

You could also reduce the amount of nutes you add to the water to make it less potent. Post some pics of the others if you have time. A little adjustment could make a difference. Your doing a good job bro :sunglasses: almost there!

3 Likes

I too was using gh maxi series, before going to jacks. Never really clear on good dosage with gh. Had no problems with it though. Being new, I switched to jacks, so if I had issues, and most others using jacks, would be easier for others to help? If that makes any sense. I still use maxi bloom on my outdoors flowering plants.

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola @OGIncognito @Nicky Alright I need some more help identifying deficiencies or excesses…

1. Bruce Banner 1: I think this plant has a Nitrogen or Mangesium excess?

2. Skittlez: I think this plant has a Potassium and Phosphorous deficiency?

3. Gelato: I think this plant has a Phosphorous deficiency?

4. Wedding Cake: I think this plant has a Nitrogen excess and Phosphorous deficiency.

5. Bruce Banner 2: I think this plant has phosphorous and potasium deficiency.

As always any help would be appreciated! I only have a small amount of the Bloom Nutes that are mainly potassium and phosphorous. That is why I am looking to get more nutes just for the bloom portion. It seems I have more than enough Nitrogen… LOL
2 Likes

What’s your run off numbers look like? Nitrogen overload on the 1st pic. What flowering nutrients are you using and how much and often. You’re growing in soil correct? Sorry if I’ve forgotten, been a long day :love_you_gesture:

Just looking, all seem borderline nitrogen toxicity, last couple with rust spots is most likely calcium and magnesium. Are you supplementing calmag and reduced your nitrogen? I didn’t notice any singed pistils so I think your light ht is ok. Still would like to see some numbers :love_you_gesture:

I was around 920 last night. I have been watering the 2 Bruce Banners to try to flush out the N. Using Bergmans Nutes. I’ve stopped the Nitrogen for this week and going to wait and see how they respond. Then maybe half dose next week. I am just going to use the Bloom nutes with Phosphorous and Potassium this week. Growing in soil, Happy Frogs… I guess I need to grab some Calmag tomorrow before watering too? Never used it before… Running about 40klux 18hrs, have the temp about 83°F and humidity around 52%rh. Read sopme other posts where people using Happy Frogs had N overloads… I thought the purple stem meant that was a Phosorous deficiency?

1 Like

Thanks for your help @OGIncognito! I hear ya on the long day… :laughing: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

#1 may have a bit of nitrogen excess but nothing to crazy because it’s not clawing the leaf tips. Go light on feeding or. Skip a feed, less nitrogen.

The rest are fine or are starting to show calcium deficiencys. No P or K deficiencies and no magnesium excess I can see

Ignore the purple stems it’s a terrible indicator

4 Likes

Left the house at 7 and just got home and getting caught up. Looks like og and Nicky got covered on this one. Are you using any cal mag? I can’t remember :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

No Capt, not yet! Advice on how to use it?

3 Likes

@Nicky as always you are my hero! Everyone here has been so much help, can’t wait til I am good enough to be as useful! LOL

2 Likes

2.5-5 mil per gallon. I use the Botanicare beans :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Botanicare brand of calmag

2 Likes