Bruce Banner Autoflowers, is it the right time to FIM?

I’m going to say no on adding any nutrients. The dark green waxy leaves is an indicator she is rich in nitrogen as well as the burnt leaf tips, adding more at this point would send her in to toxicity :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I can look back at my past journal but every other watering should be nutes. Do you have runoff ppm numbers? That will give you a better idea of what the plant needs. However I would decrease my nitrogen like og pointed out. Are you running the flower ratio for your nutes. You using a bloom booster of any kind?

1 Like

Ah! Thank you so much, I thought the burnt look meant it was deficient. I think my issue is I need to water more thoroughly then, I have fears of over watering and getting mold. But now that I have a dehumidifier I need to hit them hard with just water tonight. Thanks again for all your help!

PPM was in the low 900s, last week need to check again tonight. I am using the recommended flower and bloom at the correct amounts. I feel my issue is I need to do a better job of flushing water all the way to the bottom when watering. Should I hold off on the bloom booster this week? Thanks again for your help!

1 Like

You are in soil correct?

1 Like

In soil you want to water to runoff every time now. This helps to clear out any salts to can build up. If you are at 900 I would hit them with some nutes. In flower I would feed at 1400ppm. You will find the plant is going to eat more now that it’s bigger and feeding those buds. I would also add the bloom booster if you are in the recommended time frame it gives you.

1 Like

Was that the 1st bit of run off? Agree with Capt if 900 is the trueTDS. Personally I keep my autos below 1200 and follow the Jacks for Auto schedule.

1 Like

Yeah the runoff is where I had anxiety, lol. Learning… I am going to skip the Flower Nutes this week and just do the bloom booster. Im sure you know the Bloom booster has no Nitrogen so I think if I water better and skip a week I should clear up the issue. You all rock! Thanks Capt!

1 Like

Yes, using Happy Frogs.

1 Like

Yeah that was the first time I knew to do it, sitll learning and getting better, thanks to people like you!

1 Like

It’s a great community and all here want everyone to succeed. @Capt.Cola is an experienced grower with a wealth of knowledge. We all started out where you are and failed a few times, personally I probably would have failed a lot more if it wasn’t for the awesome help and guidance on here :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

What nute line are you using and what booster you using? I start with big bud and finish with overdrive. Not sure the exact ratio but no nitrogen because that is not what the plant needs more of in flower. I believe in feeding the plant what it needs till right before harvest to get the best results.
Thank you for the kind words @OGIncognito. I learn something new every grow as I should. If I’m not learning I’m not improving my skills.

3 Likes

Well said Capt :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

So true, I would probably have a runty looking plant with maybe quarter that was over its time. LOL! Thanks to everyones help I have some really good looking buds!

Capt I am using Bergmans Nutes. Now that I think of it I used the flowertime 2 weeks early bc I didnt know what flowering looked like. So thats probably why I have the Nitrogen overload. Gonna skip the Flower Nutes this week and just do the Bloom Booster. Check it again next week and see how the nitrogen levels look. You and everyone here have been so much help! I was about to fry my plants if it wasnt for you all! Buy Marijuana Fertilizers - Bergman's Plant Food >> ILGM

1 Like

I’m only seeing a plant booster in the Bergman’s lineup.

(Shrugs shoulders) LOL, the scehdule says to use the Flowertime for most of Flower an then to use the Plant Booster in the last 2-3 weeks and stop last week before harvest. I think, still figuring it out, as you can see from my nearly fried plant.

1 Like

I have not used these nutes but the plant booster has a good amount of Nitrogen in it. The big bud and overdrive I have used in the past has 0 nitrogen or close to it. Either way no worries…just try to not overload them with n. You are looking good bro don’t sweat it!!!

1 Like

IF you have a link for the nutes your using would be nice to trey them for my next grow. The Bergmans nutes have been great, perfect instruction and dosgae, but when you use the Veg an dthe Flower at the same time you have a massive N overload. Starting to figure out how they got overloaded… Thanks for your help! Each day I go, holy shit! LOL

1 Like

You mind if I pick your brain on drying and curing? Is curing needed? Some say yes and some say no… Some cure for weeks, some cure for 2 weeks after drying… Whats the best advice you have as I approach that cycle? Again, thanks for your help, Charlize is looking good for my first grow as far as i can tell, with the support of this great community!

3 Likes