Bruce Banner Autoflowers, is it the right time to FIM?

Awesome, thanks!

@OGIncognito you mind giving me your thoughts on this LST job I did? I broke 1 of the smaller branches at the bottom, shouldnt be an issue? It seemed like it was blocked from most of the light anyways. :frowning:

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola any opinions on my LST from above? Thanks again for the advice!

1 Like

Your lst look great, that’s a good amount don’t go as hard sideways to a 90* like alot of photo growers do. Also bring your light closer, see how far your nodes are spaced away?

2 Likes

@Nicky thanks for the reply, I am so new to this unless you talk to me like a toddler I am lost. LOL. So what is the optimal node distanced? My light says to keep it 18-24" away during flower, my plan is to let it grow to 18" away then move it up again to 24". how do I know I’m close enough? Again thanks for the support!

For short let’s say half and inch, in reality as you learn to grow plants you will grow them the way you want.

Forget height.
Use Daily light interval (DLI)

Read post #1 and watch the video, then read post 277.

1 Like

Nice job, especially your 1st one. You could also tie above the highest one you have on the Main if you wanted to get the upper bent over a little more. This would help keep all the growth sites and canopy even when they start hitting the stretch :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

As the others said it looks good. However, I like to get that top a little farther over! Once I got the top where I like it’s just a waiting game for the other branches to fill in and get tied down as well. I am always adjusting my tie downs as the plant grows. Good work!

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola @OGIncognito Thanks alot for the reasurance. I thought the top didnt look far enough over either. So something more like this? I get nervous and think I’m going to hear a snap if I go much further.

2 Likes

@Nicky Rock on! Spent all night tryingt o ounderstand this, but I got it and you are right my light was just a little too high. Thanks for the info, now I know what the chart the manufacturer of my light provided means and how to use it!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Oh and she bounces back in 10 minutes once I pull her over, its crazy, this has been so much fun. Thank you all!

2 Likes

No sweat tag me when you need help if I’m boy on days off I’ll try I’ll be on here.

3 Likes

Thanks again, I’m sure I’ll need more help along the way… Lol

We all do. There is only one or two people that don’t ask for help lol

2 Likes

Heard that many a time, nice job! She’ll be reaching for the light by tomorrow. You’ll like what you’re doing with the LST and exposing more bud sites :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

These plants are pretty durable! I was nervous the first time doing anything with them. Recovery in a short time is why I like lst for autos.

2 Likes

Ooh dont tell me that, lol. Yeah I can see how you level the plant out, so that everywhere gets the same about of light. Thanks again!

1 Like

Yeah as long as I dont pull too hard and the stalk is still flexible Im pretty confident. Thanks again for the suggestion! I would have been terrified topping or FIMing…

2 Likes

@OGIncognito @Nicky @Capt.Cola hope you all real doing well. Thanks again for the help with LST and lighting. Nicky I definitely wasnt giving enough in Veg and am now blasting my Bruce Banner #2 thats a week behind due to an overwatering incident… (Whistles quietly). About 5 days in to LST and I am still messing with the lighting now that its in flower, but I think I have the basic technique for LST down? Any comments would be appreciated! So excited to see those flowers pop out on Sunday, like a little boy on Xmas! haha

1 Like

Nicely done, she’s spread out and the middle will love the light and take off :love_you_gesture:

1 Like