Bruce Banner autoflower grow, Need Help

Hello all, Need all the help i can get… I have a 4x2 AC Infinity tent. Bought as a kit… do have a humidifier attached as well… temp stays stays about between 70 to 77, humidity 60 to 70%, a fan is on constant low… each tent vent windows are open on each side… light that came with it says 200w full spectrum LED.(light is 17inches from top of plant) .I have had these two plant’s growing for 14 days… they appear to look smaller in size to others i have seen here… i try to keep my VPD value at .8-1.1… anybody can show me a good chart to follow too… Any help for a Lost Soul here???

This picture of the controller is what is on my phone connected to the controller on the tent…
These are Bruce Banner Autoflowers…
Thanks again for any Helpful information…

5 Likes

You’re setting your expectations to high… you’re right where you’re supposed to be.
Very nice :palm_tree::green_heart:
Water further from your stem to promote root growth.

5 Likes

Agree with @BigItch your doing fine

2 Likes

Plants look great for 14 days impo very healthy you’re doing great :+1:

2 Likes

1 Like

In agreement. Plant looks good. Autos can stay squatty for a little while. The root system is building. It will be a monster before you know it.

2 Likes

Looking great for 14 days. Good pointer from @BigItch :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Your plants look great , also nice set up. As @BigItch mentioned Plants that size is a good practice to water in a 6 to 8 inch circular pattern. Good luck

2 Likes

I typically water about 4 or 5 days apart… 1/4 gal each plant. Like you said in a circular pattern around plant… then spray the plant and soil at the stem till its damp…

2 Likes

Well here I am 4 months later, not having autoflowers, but photos instead…
Anywho, they are in the dry week phase, will chop next weekend…

Thanks for everyone’s help, I’m going to continue here with all your help…

1 Like