Bruce banner autoflower dwc grow

Everything looks great. I wouldn’t change anything. You’re going to have your hands full in 3-4 weeks. :smile:

Thanks bro im just happy they’re still alive and healthy man! but I can allready tell its gunna be a bitch changing em out here pretty soon!

Hah ya I hear you. I’m going to start 4 Sour Deisel Autos when I get the seeds in a 4x4x80’’ tent using DWC. I went ahead and bought 8 buckets. Game plan is to swap out 1 or 2x a week and alternate the buckets. Hoping it will make it easier to keep things clean and give me time to get the solution correct over a 24 hour period before i swap for the week.

1 Like

Hellya bro good luck! Dwcs the way to go! its pretty cool how we got so much control and can fix a problem in a couple days! I just hope I don’t run into anything too major! Im impatient as fuck but As long as I get them to harvest it’ll be all worth it!

DUDE so I woke up this morning and think I got root rot noticed there was brown close to the net pot on one of them but I thought it was just from the clay balls then woke up this morning and they all had it in spots! Idk if its from having the water too close to the net pots (3/4-1") and the clay dripping down, the higher nutes or root rot! I lowered the water level, put a stronger pump, and added 3ml more hydrogaurd to each bucket… that seemed to clean off the lower parts but not sure if it just washed it off… I’m going to see what happens to see if it goes away or gets worse but any advise would be awesome! Im not sure how to treat it with peroxide since I’ve been using hydrogaurd!

2 Likes

I think you did appropriate measures. Not sure what else you can do other than swap your solution and clean your buckets.

I know with clay pebbles I plan to thorough rinse them before I use them from the package. There’s a ton of filth that comes off them.

Also I had the same inquiry — how far down should the water level be? My goal was going to be 2 inches below the bottom of the net cup minimum. Roots are smart, they will grow and reach like mad to get water very fast.

Keep updating, I’m very curious how things end up. Good I hope!!! Good luck dude.

2 Likes

I will for sure bro ! and @Mainboom @Familyman @Nicky @Spiney_norman @TommyG @thecount13 @mreasy @Covertgrower @Deepsix @jetlag

Do you guys got any advice or know anyone that might be able to help I went out and got a bunch of 3% peroxide but not sure how im going to combat this stuff cuz the botanicare nutes are mostly organic and I guess the peroxide will make it all unusable from what I read… theres roughly 15ml of hydrogaurd in each bucket… i covered them with foil and am gunna let them go overnight and see if anything i did helped solve the problem… I was pumped and thought everything was all good but can use some help to get over this speed bump! Plants don’t seem to be affected as of yet so the sooner I can get rid of this stuff the better!!! Thank you guys hope you can help!

3 Likes

Sorry i can’t help i grow in soil. @Myfriendis410 @Not2SureYet may be able to help you

2 Likes

I can’t help either. I think @TDubWilly has though. @GreenJewels also comes to mine. Is your tent the 60 or 72" one? You are going to have your hands full real quick. To late now. But an indica would be easier to control in that tent. I have the 72" one my self. And 2 autos are all that will fit. You may want to think about a lot of super cropping. And with a little luck. Maybe they will find a reason to slow down growth wise. They are growing pretty fast right now. The up side is your light. You will be able to grow pretty close to it when needed. I will be tagging along :grin:

3 Likes

I would use a higher percentage rate of peroxide if you can. I use the 35% I purchased locally from the hydro shop. Now sure if you can source it by you.

2 Likes

Good morning :v: thanks for the tag @Not2SureYet
I would so a hydrogen peroxide soak for a 24 period rinse your roots and return them to a cleaned bucket of nutes.Make sure your hydrogaurd isn’t expired. @TDubWilly helped me save my roots from a terrible slime in my dwc last year. So do @peachfuzz
Oh how big is your pump?

Here’s my last years dwc problem

3 Likes

Sorry I grow in soil so I can not help. good luck and happy growing :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

Sorry, i grow in coco. But i am interested in learning about the outcome.

2 Likes

@BigDaddyCain is great with dwc maybe he’ll chime in. Also how’s your water temps?

1 Like

@GreenJewels Thanks for showing up. :grin: I thought it was your thread I had been following when I saw this. Only way worse.

3 Likes

The highest I’ve seen them is 72 but im keeping down around 68-67 and how much 3% should I mix into each bucket @GreenJewels

2 Likes

Not much better but not much worse

3 Likes

Ok most likely your hydrogaurd or one of your nuits are expired that’s the most common cause of slime. But there are other factors @GreenJewels had this problem and we figured it down to expired hydrogaurd now if you have no expired nuits then next stop is Cleanliness where is your air pump at if it’s in the tent that is issue 1 you are dragging warm air from tent into water so you will get hotspots in water that the bad bacteria will flourish and depending on how far the slime is you might have to replace of soak the airstones and the 3% stuff won’t do the job almost all hydro stores in Will have the 20-35% stuff and if you are in 5 gal buckets I use 3-7ml per bucket when I was in small buckets soak whole system for 12-24 hr roots and all then clean it all out don’t use bleach it causes a weird brake down of the plastic I just use dish soap and warm water when I clean. Water temps seem good if 72 is as high as it goes next is ph what’s the ph and always rinse the clay pellets

4 Likes

You’ve once again taught me something new :+1: to good to know! I’ll stop using bleach to clean my aerogarden
Thanks for looking in and for sharing your knowledge :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Any time @GreenJewels

2 Likes