Bruce banner auto

@Nicky 10-4 yeah they are definitely bushy.
Have em set on adjustable table can drop 6" at a time .
Im setting at 24" now i cut the burple lights off running just the hlg 260 . How much distance do i need from canopy ?

1 Like

@dbrn32 hope you dont mind the tag i read in another post you are the man with lighting . I have a hlg 260 is this enough light to carry me through my grow .
4’×4’ ×86" tent . My main concern right now is my plants seem real bushy at 4 weeks old will they go into stretch and come on out ?

1 Like

To flower on 12 hour schedule it would take two 260 kits in 4x4 to hit recommend intensity using dli method. I usually recommend going with two of the 260 xl kits to help get light intensity a little more even.

The plants should stretch some during transition. Hard to say exactly how they will look after, every plant can be different. May even look a little different based on the plants position in your tent.

2 Likes

Your plants will always stretch but you want growth out of them before they stretch.

1 Like

Im reading everything i can find on this light i have as it didn’t come with a manual when i bought it.
Im setting 36" from canopy at full power right now im gonna try that for few days and see i guess .
Live n learn .

Im running 20/4 light schedule

That will make up some of the difference, but you could be in trouble if one wants to be a little stubborn going into flower.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 thanks for advice . Gonna try make it thru this grow will definitely pick up another for next.

1 Like

Yeah watch the node spacing your aiming for roughly 1" between nodes.

It always takes some dialing in, even if your light came with information it’s best to read the plant.

1 Like

Thanks guys i appreciate all info .

1 Like

What works for nicky in canada might not work for me in florida you know take info as a guideline and make adjustments dont do drastic things like raise your lights from 12 inch to 5 feet …any thing you increase decrease do it gradually if your try to get results usually adjustments dont show there response for a few day to a week … The plant isnt going to literally strech out but shes gonna grow rapidly and reach whats grown is grown you gotta build from that

2 Likes

@fano_man i understand completely. I like advice from anyone who has more experience than me i take it all in consideration and do best i can with it the beginning of wisdom is knowledge.
I had overwatering problems early on i know now with lighting being way to close caused bush effects and started lST to early as well combination of thses things has me where i am now.
But im leaning from it.

Bushy is good plants grow side ways when they are gettung adequate light but raise em a lil now u got the bush foundation now let everything grow up now no more lst so u can get some size to your colas ur doing good tho its hard to teach your self streching is ok at the right time ecspecislly when u have good lights from the begining …u can even turn it down a lil and get same effect if u have dimming ability either way healthy bushes are better thrn stechy twigs …

1 Like

Man they looking really healthy to me ive got multipe colas goin , they are all starting to show pistils i think im on right track just some fine tuning .
My light is adjustable “dimmer”

My humidity shot up on me this lastweek around mid 60% got a dehumidifier in route .
The one front and center was accidentally broke entire top out it has since doubled in size dwarfing the others blew my mind figured stunt on me

1 Like

A little stress is good, if the plants are healthy which yours seem to be doing well keep it up

1 Like

Oh yea …and the arms emerge those are gonna reward ya nicely in about 2 weeks clean some under growth getting next to no light

1 Like

Will do , thanks for tip.

7 weeks old yesterday.

3 Likes

Some close ups bruce banner

4 Likes

Keep the food up

1 Like