Bruce Banner Auto Short and Bushy

I dont suggest doing this in flower btw.

I took your advice and cleared out all the clips. In terms of the leaves lol I was using them to bend the leaves away.

I’ll take a photo in a few hours after she stretches out. I was pretty surprised some of the tied back colas were taller than I thought.

1 Like

This is the latest after letting her stretch

4 Likes

If I’m not mistaken does the canopy look better now?

4 Likes

Doing a great job bro seriously. Your canopy is looking much more level. I wouldnt mess with her a whole lot from here on out other than occasional adjustments and defoliation if it really needs it.

2 Likes

Latest update! So I’m roughly 73 days or so from seedling. Week 3 flower. You’ll notice the higher growth facing the outside. I rotated my planter as I have an additional wall light to add more red and you can tell it grew more. Figured this should help even it out.

a

2 Likes

1 Like

Also was wondering for feedback. So my setup is in a spare storage closet in our basement. We bought the house last year. In this closet it already had. A built in vent fan like a bathroom fan so and it runs outside. So I run that 24x7 and then the other black fan at low to feed the room. I’m averaging 45%-51% humidity and 66-69 degrees F.

3 Likes

Apologies I realize my last post may not have been clear. Given I’m not using a grow tent, auto venting outside in the house for the room and averaging the above temps and %. I haven’t used or needed and dehumidification or humidification at all given the basement. Should I need to worry about this at all with flower and then once I want to dry etc will this room be too dry?

I also added one addition to the planter. I top dressed with fishnure about two days ago.
Fishnure 1 Pound Convenience Pack - 1 Pot 1 Bag - Odorless Organic Humus Compost Fish Manure Fertilizer - OMRI Listed - with Living microbes for Potted Plants, Indoor Plants, and Flowers (1 Pack) https://a.co/d/3RldLLq

Those temps are perfect for flowering maybe on the tad cool side I wouldn’t worry too much some of us battle mid 80s and higher in flower

I have some White Widows in which the plants are short but the branches are stacked like pancakes. Is that from the light being too close ? They otherwise look healthy.

1 Like

Awesome. I guess I’m lucky in that without a tent I’m not getting high temps. I wonder come harvest time will it will be ok in a drying rack in that room. Maybe the act of drying causes moisture? Haven’t done a real harvest yet

2 Likes

Its hard to say really. Although given the size of the room vs the size of the plant id think the plant isnt playing much of a role in affecting the rh of the room. So it should hold the same after harvest. Your temps and rh arent that far off from what you want to dry. 60rh/60° in the dark is ideal for a long slow dry. Check your peak nighttime temps and rh thatll give you a good idea.

And yes the plant will be dumping all its moisture so your rh will spike most likely

Hey there growers

Latest update here: she seems healthy. I wonder how many weeks left?

2 Likes

@Ebb you said these flower long right?

1 Like

For me they did for sure.

Starting to see some resin on the sugar leaves!

2 Likes

Shes gonna be a chunker

1 Like