Bruce Banner Auto - Ready for Harvest?

Still a newbie, can never really tell if trichomes are clear or cloudy. Is this ILGM BB auto ready? Only week 7 of flowering and my 1st time with an auto. Thank you!!

4 Likes

I’d say not ready yet Those autos usually go around 110-120 days from sprout from my experience

5 Likes

So far I see you had like 3 or 4 weeks left but @MrPeat and @oldmarine they can help you

5 Likes

A Complete Guide on When to Harvest Hemp

3 Likes

@PharmerFred @oldmarine @Mefis Thank you! Am I correct that my trichomes are mostly clear, maybe 20% cloudy and no amber? Only my 3rd grow and first one with microscope pics, hard to know if I’m seeing them right even when I compare to harvest charts/images of trichome stages.
#NewbieProblems

3 Likes

It states Bruce Banner is 10 to 14 weeks growing time. This is from ILGM. With it only being 7 weeks flower you may have no more than 3 weeks to go.

But Autos tend to do strange things compared to Photoperiods. At least from my experience growing multiple Autos.

5 Likes

It still has a week or two to go

2 Likes

Agree with above… Its weird though…The genetics… My B banner is Purple ( I grow outdow) I mean very purple?..anyway yup wait a few weeks then do your thing!

Easiest way to distinguish your trichs…

You may need more magnification, but

1. Clear trichs look like glass
  2. Cloudy trichs look like plastic
  3. Amber trichs look… You guessed it, amber.

Good luck and happy growing

3 Likes

All the Incredible Hulk I’ve seen here and in Colorado gets purple come fall. I had issues with my BB and Powdery Mildew, how did yours do outdoor? Any mildew?

1 Like

Thank you! I love the simple explanations but understand why expert growers get, well, in the weeds of so many details :grin:

2 Likes

@AL_GREEN Yeah she’s definitely the most purple I’ve grown (which isn’t much, 6 plants total prior to this one) but man, the buds got really dense and chunky early. Have you already harvested a BB?

Thanks for commenting!

1 Like

Perfect thank you!

1 Like

@2GreenThumbs No man not a touch of mildew/mold…Its pretty dry here as far as humidity I grew it from May 1st on. My BB didn’t purple at all…it was green.Great yield.
@Naptown Yes your spot on ,my BBanner is very dense and purple…I harvested my Bberry last year, It was my first Autos and I was very happy with the yield although to be honest it didn’t have a very strong BBerry smell or taste and the trichs could’ve been more…But Ive learned a lot since then and I know know more or less what i did wrong…This year I used Tribus & Fish!t along with a very strong MOAB P/K to finish…