Bruce Banner and White Rhino

If mine need the paper towel, I just get the plate ready and pour the h2o2 water right onto the towel and fold it over, then drain all the water off after it’s soaked. Cover, warmth (cable box) and check every so often. Doesn’t usually take long after the soak, and I would rather just be able to tell the right end than let them go to a big root.

2 Likes

I soak 24 hours then place in paper towel sprinkled with mykos :wink: for another 24 hr
Usually have tap toots between 1/2-3/4 of a inch when i pot then in starter pots

1 Like

As it happens, I dropped 2 seeds yesterday afternoon. 22hrs later each had cracked and the ‘orientation’ was obvious. Anyway, you can peel open the pods and lay the seed in there. If the root is longer, you just open it more. Bad pic but you get the idea.

then into a clear cup with drainage so I can check the roots, but a colored cup outside that to keep the lights off of them.
I put the moist pod into dry soil, then pack more around it to keep the split closed.

3 Likes

Oh, I cut the bottom out of the colored cup so it doesn’t hold water.

1 Like

Good evening my friends! Ripping on the bong! Haven’t hit that bad Larry in some time. And I do like.

2 Likes

Atta boy, get after it! I’m doing the same :crazy_face::v:

2 Likes

Just checked out the chocolope seed. It was kind of deeper in the soil then I realize. There was a small tap root but it didn’t look so good. So I dropped a new seed. I am going soak 24 hrs then depending if tap root or not I go straight to soil or paper towel.

Waiting for the new seed to pop. I hope it goes soon otherwise it will be a bit behind. The other 3 are doing great and they will need to be transplanted somewhat soon. I will be using mykos and azos at transplant time.

Working on exhaust as well. Added a boost fan to the exhaust

Then building custom box for a carbon filter. The filter is a hvac/furnace for odor control. This will be attached to the window of the shed. The exhaust fan in the shed is noisy and have to run it because exhaust from grow room dumps into shed. This box will eliminates the need to use the shed exhaust. Waiting for filter to arrive then be able to finish the box. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @Screwauger @Covertgrower @BIGE @Familyman

5 Likes

Well soaked new chocolope seed for 24 hrs then nothing so into a paper towel and pop a tap root in about another 24hr period. In to soil last night so hopefully today or tomorrow the seedling will emerge.

Good evening friends and fellow stoners! Still the chocolope is being stubborn. It had a tail when I put it in the soil. So hopefully tomorrow it will be up. If it doesn’t pop then I am going with just the 3 plants and not bother with another seed at this point.

1 Like

Yahoo chocolope popped still shaking the seed shell but she is up! I little behind but it will be fine. The other three are just about due for a transplant. I am planning on Sunday to transfer to there big bags and the big lights!

2 Likes

We’ll be a few days apart on the next grow then, I have some about 3 inches tall with no leaves yet.

@Countryboyjvd1971 and anyone else in hvac or anyone else really. Wondering what you think of my hack build for exhaust.

So this is how it started. And continued through out the evening so bare with me.

This is the booster fan going down to the window.

Is this a bad idea? It is a carbon furnace filter? The window is open. Haha

@Screwauger @Willd @North_East_Newbie @Covertgrower @dbrn32

6 Likes

So also the evening continues with transplanted of the Bruce Banner and blackberry kush.

@raustin @Hogmaster @highcountrygal @Momtomask @Whodat66 @Zombo

7 Likes

So with the transplant tonight trying something a little new. I put mykos and azos in the hole before putting in the seedlings in the soil. Watered with ph of 6.2 and SLF-100 which I added after adjusting ph. Lights on from 5pm to 9 am.

4 Likes

Love the Gandolf pipe!!! :dash::v:

4 Likes

I like the filter box idea. Have you thought about backing the hose away from the filter, and sealing that part of the box? Have it like an expansion chamber to reduce the pressure and let it get out the filter evenly and more slowly.

3 Likes

I also like the filter box idea and @Whodat66 is on point
Seal box and window as much as possible with a access door for replacing filter and attach duct to the box and you will filter more air
The pleated filters are great also the idea behind the pleated filter is that it gives you more surface space which makes for a more efficient filter :+1: @Smokin_ernie

6 Likes

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 @Whodat66 I did tape off some of the holes and gaps with some duct tape. So I will move back the hose so it is not touching filter. I was thinking :thinking: I was over thinking the idea. Haha

Thanks again guys!

5 Likes

I added Mykos and Azos on sept 2 when I transplanted my 3 AK from red solo cups to 5 gallon. @Smokin_ernie, they are doing great, growing so much I’m in a pickle as to how high they will get in my tent… I’m wanting to veg longer this grow but I may not have that option… that Azos and Mykos is great stuff

3 Likes