Bruce Banner and White Rhino

Yeah that is what I figured but just trying to get the ball rolling and much rather talk about my plants then anything I have to do at work.:smiley:

10-4 brother I’m blowing of my responsibilities right now as well lol

Hey folks :metal:what’s up?! Got out of work early today so pretty psyched! I snuck in to get some pictures. I took them pretty level with the net so pretty head on.

Ok here we go this is blackberry kush. Stretched a bit on me but it has hit the net and starting to open her up and tuck under the net.

This is bruce banner looking hungry to me but with a ppm of 1100 it would say not to put any more nutrients. So I plain to do tonight is water everyone with Herculean harvest and slf-100 to the point of run off. Depending result will depend what to do next.

White rhino is next with the rusts spots. On last feeding I upped the Demeter destiny to 2 tps. per gallon.

closer shot of white rhino

close up of white rhino

lastly probably doing the best is the chocolope.

So my main concerns are the yellowing of the bruce banner and having high ppm. The other is the white rhino with the discoloration of the leaves. Any suggestions concern or any opinion is welcome. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Usmcjojo @Niala @North_East_Newbie @BIGE @Screwauger @raustin @Willd @Hogmaster @Covertgrower

Thank you all very much Now puff puff pass and have a good evening happy halloween!!

My best guess is nitrogen lockout possibly for the yellowing.
The white rhino looks like potassium deficiency. I would love to hear what others think, considering I’m not an expert. I only know enough to be dangerous.
@Smokin_ernie

Just finished watering 2 tbs of hurculean and 5ml of slf 100. The run off was 6.3 for the Bruce banner with 1200ppm. The white rhino was 6.6 1100.

I guess maybe with Bruce the pH is on low side maybe bring it up? I don’t know the pH seems within ranges on all plants yet they are looking a bit sick.

Strain; White rhino and Bruce banner

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Nectar soil #4

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? WR 6.6 B.B. 6.3

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS 1100

Indoor

Light system, size?4 roleadro 400watt cob

Temps; Day, Night 80, 65

Humidity; Day, Night 40, 60

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size 6 in exhaust 6 in intake

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, evaporative humidifier

Co2; Yes, No no

Well figured I would fill out a support ticket. Scroll up for pictures. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Usmcjojo @Screwauger @Hogmaster I apologize to keep bothering

are you using microbes in the medium? mammoth,recharge?

I have used recharge and used mykos and azos when transplanted

recharge says use it every 7 days i thought…maybe just some lockout…you have nutrients there but plant cannot take them up. it does not look like the problem is out of control,try adding some more recharge… i keep mine on a steady stream of microbes…
i scrolled up you got a great book on this subject…i’m currently using mammoth,free samples they sent for 20$?? lol i have recharge as well when i run out of mam.

I’m following along @Smokin_ernie but I’m out of my element. All I can add is the BB looks hungry but if you have high ppm, then lockout would be my only diagnosis. But like I said, I have no experience with this growing method.

More and more I am leaning toward a return to the KISS method of growing. All of these additives and products tends to get us away from reading the plants.

I’m thinking potassium issue on rhino
And I would start with raising the ph on th banner @Smokin_ernie since your using organic maybe up the ppm on the banner a bit as well
Again I would check with @Usmcjojo about the nutrients I know he’s busy now with school tho

I believe you are right. I have not been doing every 7 days. I have to check my notes but I think I have only giving it to them once or twice. So next watering I can add. Do you add the recharge regardless of what you maybe feeding that day? Just every 7 days? so for me it would be about every other watering. They go about 3to4 days before needing water. Last night when I watered they drank a lot. There must be some good size root ball going on.

@Screwauger thanks buddy!! I am trying to KISS this whole thing but the plants aren’t . Kind of throwing me for a loop. I thinking it could be lockout of some kind as well.

@Countryboyjvd1971 Thanks I sent an email to nectar to see what they recommend for a ppm. I was kind of thinking that it was a bit low and will raise it up. According to the schedule they have the pH to be on the lower end of the 6.3-6.8 range. As for potassium I check the line to see if I can up anything a bit. otherwise is there some I can add?

Thanks again for the assistant I was checking them out this morning and not liking the way they are looking. We will see what happens.

when i was using recharge i would use it in between feedings…
this was my routine i would feed ,then use recharge with water, feed, water,feed,recharge…
try getting it in every 7 days but the 8th or ninth ok just stay consistant

Are you watering to the point of runoff each time?

yes i was,but not much…
i would let pot soak up runnoft as well
when they are smaller,in veg maybe not so much…
when in flower water/feed till run off then let plant suck up left overs…lol

Hey what is up folks? so still trying to figure out my issues. So I emailed the nectar folks and got a very helpful reply. The president of company emailed me back and after doing a slurry test which was highly recommended to do. Which come to find out the pH was 6.6 and the ppm175. So I going to say that it is just hungry. I just checked email and confirmed that she is hungry. So the plan is to hit everyone with some nutrients and see how it goes. Recommend to do slurry test 3 to 4 times a grow. Totally makes sense to me at the moment. So that kind of solves the yellowing looking leaves on bruce banner and even the blackberry is starting to show.

Ok so I did slurry test of white rhino and the ph 6.4 and ppm 125 so it needs to be fed. I also was checking to see what I could get to boost the potassium and the bloom khaos has .5 for potassium not sure that will be enough but it will be added to the regular feed schedule. going to use it as a soil drench rather then a foiler spray.I not really keen on the idea of the foilar spray.

Thanks everyone that is helping out still would like to hear from you all. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @BIGE @Covertgrower @Usmcjojo @raustin @Willd @North_East_Newbie @Niala @Hogmaster

Sounds as though your diligence paid off. Hungry hungry girls…

Yes no doubt I will be coming up with a bit heavier of fed schedule for sure.

They sound like a good company to use for nutes with all their responses to customers. I really wish they would work in my system but I couldn’t afford to keep up with the cost at my volume anyways. But I’m glad they got you the info you needed.

Thanks i wasn’t really expecting to hear back but same day and the president to return my email. It is true costumer service. I know what I need to do hopefully the plants will make it.