Bruce Banner and Blue Cheese AUTOS

Advanced Grower - just first time growing Bruce Banner AUTO and Blue Cheese AUTO. I’ve grown Blue Cheese FEM before many times and love it.

I am at 44 days from seed in dirt and both look like they are starting **Week 5 of Flower **.

Inside Grow Tent using 600W light, 3 gallon pots, running these at 19/5 since the beginning and haven’t changed.

Any expert advice SPECIFICALLY to the ILGM Bruce Banner AUTO and the ILGM Blue Cheese AUTO?

1. From what I am reading, the BB will be done before the BC, correct?
  2. Has anyone journal and tell me their flush days they did for each of these?
  3. Is the BC a hungry plant??? I am seeing that.

Thank you! Peace and have a Grateful day.

1 Like

Got some pics? And welcome!!!

1 Like

I’m running Bruce Banner auto as well… first time. I’m on day 28. They say 8-10wks. But I have 3 girls that are all in at different stages but all planted on same day. Weird lol

3 Likes

Not weird at all finishing time depends on which week the plant goes into flower which they flip based on pheno and temperament. So if you had 5 different strains go into flower at exactly week 4 they’ll all be done roughly at week 10-11( if they’re autos and your pushing 20ish hours of light a day)

2 Likes

That’s where I get confused - people don’t clarify with time frames ever on these forums I see. Number of days from seed should be a benchmark on AUTO’s. Is that what people mean by 10-12 weeks?

How many days from SEED/DIRT/TAPROOT would a Bruce Banner and Blue Cheese AUTO should I be targeting please. I am going on vacation and I need to time the flushing properly.

Here is why I am sounding alarmed (Experienced grower here). These plants are doing 19 on/5 off since dirt and are at 59 days. They look to me like being in WEEK 6 of a regular flowering plant.

They are in week 6 ish. Total days from seed is around 80-90 for a typical auto so you have about a month left give or take

Yes, I picked at 85 and 88.

I can tell there are two Blue Cheese AUTO PhenoTypes. I grew Blue Cheese non auto a lot and it was consistent, However, this is what I personally have come to figure out - and interested in people letting me know if seeing the same things.

Blue Cheese Auto - Pheno Type A (Blue Berry Dominant) 88 days/cured > 30 days

• Grows big and tall, and fast
  • Needs heavy nutrients
  • Has Purple (blue) Buds
  • Has a berry smell
  • Has a more indica feel
  • whisphy large buds
  • harder to trim
  • grew to 42"

Blue Cheese Auto - Pheno B (Cheese Dominant) 85 days/cured > 30 days

• Grows like a tight candelabra
  • Needs medium nutrients
  • Has more yellow (cheesey) buds
  • More sativa feel
  • tight compact buds
  • easy to trim
  • grew to 29"

BOTH PLANTS next to each other, same buckets, same soil, same date started, controlled tent environment, 19/5 light entire time except last week 17/7.