Bruce Banner, 2x2, DWC, SCROG, HLG135 V2 Rspec

Here is my second attempt at getting a plant to grow indoors, the first was busted by the cops but that won’t stop me.

I will be using a 60x60x160cm tent, a 6 inch exhaust fan and carbon filter mounted outside the tent with the fan blowing through the filter, a HLG135 V2 Rspec LED light, a 27L DWC and a scrog net.

Pic of the seedling, it stretched a bit waiting for the seed shell to fall off before putting it under 2 20W batten fix LED lights I got from Stratco.

Pic of the 2 20W batten fix lights sitting on the SCROG net.

The fan and carbon filter on top of the tent.

Seed is Bruce Banner from ILGM.

6 Likes

I removed unauthorized link, links to other forums are not approved for posting here.

Oh no! I hope that all came out in the wash. Sounds like a good setup, and you’re off to a good start. Don’t worry about the stretchy stem, you can cover some of the stem when you put it in the hydroton or whatever, I believe…I haven’t grown in DWC personally, but that works in soil, anyway. The the plant will grow new roots out of the part of the stem that is buried. Should do the same under clay, perlite, etc., I’d think. :v:

Just go straight to the led. The plant will do far better than that.

The plant is already under LED’s, 2x 20W batten fix ones.

Weekly update pic, she has grown a bit, getting her second set of leaves, roots were coming out the bottom of the rockwool cube so I put her in the DWC.

1 Like

Weekly update pic.

Weekly update pic, she’s suffering some nute burn, I have only given her 1ml per liter of growth nutes and 1ml per liter of calmag plus 2-3ml per liter of humic/fulvic acid.

Weekly update pic;

1 Like

Weekly update pic, she’s grown a bit, seems to have gotten over the nute burn.

Weekly update pic, she’s grown a bit, had to lift the lights.

2 Likes

Weekly update pic, she’s grown a fair bit, I topped her on Monday, she’s already getting branches.

4 Likes

Weekly update pic, she’s grown a bit, I have assembled and installed the HLG135 V2 Rspec, took about 30 minutes.

The HLG135 V2 Rspec.

4 Likes

Weekly update pic, she’s growing nicely under the HLG135 V2 Rspec

5 Likes

Weekly update pic.

She;s showing signs of nute deficiency or nute burn, I’m not sure which.

I went from 2mls per liter to 4mls per liter of growth nutes, maybe that was too much, the maximum is 10mls per liter according to the manufacturer.

See the browned edges? What is that?

1 Like

Hope these help :v:

1 Like

Thanks but I still can’t tell what is going on, someone on ICMAG said it was probably because I went from 2mls per liter of growth nutes to 4mls per liter so I backed off to 3mls per liter.

I have to get a new watering can as the old one has a hole in it from my mixing stick which has a pointed end, the old one had spent time in the sun so was brittle, it made a hell of a mess in the kitchen.

I turned the lights from 18/6 to 12/12 to start flowering as it has filled up the scrog net.
She’s loving the HLG135 V2 Rspec.

1 Like

Weekly update pic;

She’s growing fast, 3 days since light flip and the stretch is on.

6 Likes

Weekly update pic, 9 days since light flip, she’s not showing flowers yet but the stretch is on.

6 Likes

This pic doesn’t really show it that well but this is the first day of flowering, weekly updates will be done from today on-wards instead of every Saturday.

3 Likes