Bruce Autos - First Time Grower

Looks like you got them going your way now!! Good job…

2 Likes

They are coming along, stretching their legs and growing! :+1:

I don’t have experience with the questions you asked, so I’ll not answer those. :smile:

1 Like

Me neither. I am down south.

1 Like

They look great! As for the humidifier, I have the opposite problem, since I grow in a basement, and I have to always run a dehumidifier.

1 Like

Dont remember, how tall is you tent?

Beardless has made a couple pvc trellis nets on wheels allows him to sit and spin as needed to tend to.

Always good ideas for future grows.

1 Like

@Mosca I’m working with a 2x4x6’ tent:) It’s silly how much fun I’m having with this:)))

1 Like

Fun is a word that isn’t used enough. Ditto on our small space. Its a new journey for growing our own.

Mama very happy.

1 Like

We gonna learn to grow alittle first. When we are ready to do a little training, i read a journal where he learned from the famous jedi master Arrow, arrow lurks in the shadows here once in awhile, his journal is a solid read on training on the forum, just one of many with skillz.

1 Like

Heyo:) @Fieldofdreams @Twelve1 @Mosca @Newt @MidwestGuy @GreggT

Here’s the most recent from the tent! Both girls are looking great (I think?)! One gal is a bit taller than the other, but she started closer to my heat unit Vs the other one. So I rotated positions, got them both closer to center of the light and we will see what happens. Please feel free to give feedback or thoughts. I’ve been watering about every three days with 1/2 gal shared between the two. I may water again in two days with the same volume, since I will be away from Thurs-sun. Temps 70-80 and RH of 60-65%. Thanks in advance for any feedback:) Also, this pic was pre-watering.

4 Likes

Look satisfied with the way your treating them to me. :+1:t2::sunglasses::wink:

3 Likes

They are looking good!

They, especially the larger plant, is at the point where they can take in more water at each watering. Water when the pot is light, as always, and water just before runoff or have a tiny amount of runoff, more or less - it can be tricky to get it “just right”, but there’s a bit of margin for “error”. :slightly_smiling_face:

The timing should be fairly good for your being out of town, too; if they can take in more water at this point (Thursday), then they (and you!) should be worry-free over the long weekend.

2 Likes

Look happy and healthy!

2 Likes

They look like they are getting the love they need from you. Looks good.

1 Like

Be careful, they look ready to Hulk out on ya, They have grownup nicely. :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Newt - I don’t know if you got the note from AC Infinity, but they have the 16” lights back in stock:)))

1 Like

I did and Mrs. Newt and I each ordered one. Thanks.

1 Like

@Newt @MidwestGuy @Twelve1 @GreggT @Mosca @Fieldofdreams Hi y’all! Long weekend for work, but kept an eye on these gals and they just went bananas over the past few days! Looking forward to how they continue to develop:) Both were dry and light, so I gave them both 1/2 gal each again. Lefty was showing a little stress from the longer wait, and a humidifier failure for a few hours, but I’m sure she’ll perk back up again after the drink. Here’s how they look:)

4 Likes

Happy and healthy

1 Like

Nice and green. Looking good. Rubbed a stem yet? Whats it smell like?

2 Likes

@Mosca - they are starting to get fragrant. It’s starting to overpower the scent of the soil and I just love to open the tent to water and breathe it in:))) I could just sit there, with it open, but I gotta respect the fact that the air is insanely dry up here right now and the outdoor temps are in the low teens🥶

1 Like