Bruce and crystal in the dirt

my 20 gallon pot, royal cookies, not bad considering I started her soooosoooo late…@sasquatch

8 Likes

Hell she looks really good @Sittingbull64
what you have it sitting on?

2 Likes

that thing is massive!

2 Likes

that is huge @Sittingbull64
you may need a combine to harvest…

2 Likes

They are georgeous! Happy to see lil runt thriving & thanks about info on outdoor nectar of gods.

2 Likes

A cement block…lol…

1 Like

Yeah she is a growing fast and hard @bige…gonna have some good Buds on her…

1 Like

She makes that 20 gallon pot look small @Sasquatch…I bet your girls are huge too

2 Likes

@Laurap, yes it may just be me but I talked a friend into getting that nftg sample box and he call me a few days ago and guess what? He got wiped out! None, zero, nada, all his plants had termites…so on that note no more nftg for me, outside anyhow

2 Likes

That is amazing that it would attract termites… hell I told you about it… that sucks

1 Like

Yeah I may be wrong @Sasquatch but it’s just odd…and hell ain’t your fault lol…the stuff works great…just too much mixing and thinking. Lmao

1 Like

yea that thinking part is a draw back… lol
Im going to do 4 soil grows next year and maybe 1 Flower Power for a fall back just in case… lol
I’ve been buying up all the ingredients … even with buying small quantities of each I’ll have enough to last me the next 10 years ! lol maybe I can get it right buy then

1 Like

I’ll agree with ya on that…I got some flower power and I’m doing a few with it this winter…

1 Like

you should tell NFTG about the termite thing…

1 Like

I use NFTG outside and have never had termites on my plants. I would venture a guess it’s a coincidence.

2 Likes

It may or may not be, but it’s funny that my plants on fox farms only a few feet away had none…I’ve had termites before just not this bad @Justgrowin

4 Likes

finely reached 10 feet…now it’s a waiting game…these crystals dodo get big

12 Likes

my 20 gallon royal cookie is doing great…just started flowering and smells so damn good…I have only fed this one nftg…

7 Likes

this is my Bruce Banner clone…it has surprised me how much it grew in such a short time…looking forward to trytrying this one out

8 Likes

yes believe it or not, this is one plant…a crystal I had to relocate because of a light problem…fox farm nutes

8 Likes