Bruce and crystal in the dirt

Here is the start of my Bruce Banner and crystal outside grow…Seeds from Ilgm of course…have always had great success with thier seeds so I will continue to use them…as of now I have only 2 Bruce in the ground and 18 crystal…seeds popped up 9th of march…and put in ground last Saturday…the ground is still cold but their getting used to being outside and being harding off before the hot summer gets here…using nectar for the gods on 1/2 and fox farm on other half…holes are 2 feet wide and 3 feet deep with a mix of ffof, happy frog.perlite and Pete moss…with red clay in bottom…of course!..this will be the 39th year of growing this wonderful plant with a few years off for out of town work…I will try and keep this interesting for you guys! @Sasquatch @SmoknGranny @garrigan62 @BIGE @DoomSack @Sittingbull64…tagged myself…lol…I may learn something @highcountrygal @Laurap…I tagged you because you grew the crystal and maybe can guide me…

Get Crystal here: Crystal Feminized Seeds For Sale | Buy Online >>> ILGM

15 Likes

let’s get the ball rolling @Sittingbull64

2 Likes

9 Likes

I just ordered some Bruce banner so if you don’t mind I will set to watching.

3 Likes

Your more than welcome…got more pics but also got a steak on the grill…

2 Likes

All righty then… I’ll be joining you shortly!

3 Likes

shazammm!!! now who is the big grower on the block!!!
healthy plants @Sittingbull64

3 Likes

First, thanks for the tag :hugs:
Second please make mine medium well, pink not bloody not burnt :yum: and I’ll be there after I put my teeth in!

10 Likes

@Sittingbull64 I’m looking forward to the progression of Bruce banner. Thank you for the tag. Great start! I will be watch’n this one!

1 Like

Bruce banner number 1…started all these in ffof…paper towel for 18 hours and then into solo cups under a t5 until 3 days old then put them under a 600 watt Mars hydro led…

13 Likes

all crystals…19 days old…feeding pH water…my tap water is 6.4 to 6.5. And kangaroots…

6 Likes

Bruce banner #2…both these were strong plants

5 Likes

5 Likes

Can you see the Bruce banner…these are 22 days old…

3 Likes

I’m on it @SmoknGranny…it was really good…great day to grill a steak…but what day aint?

1 Like

Yummy :drooling_face: I bet it was good!

I ran out of likes! But everything looks great @Sittingbull64!

1 Like

Oh your soo lucky to grow outside. The crystal will be huge. Theyre not too fond of dry heat though. Talked with another grower who grew in vegas & he told me about the dryness. Didnt encounter personally as i can only grow inside. Other than that a really hardy plant easy to grow. I did have to extend flower time to 80 days. Hopefully this will help & if any way i may be of assistance let me know. Im watching.

2 Likes

Thank youn@laurap…and there isn’t any dry heat here…we got plenty of humidity lol

2 Likes

Promise youll love them. Ill be growing again!!

1 Like