Brownish yellow tips and drooping. NEED HELP FAST!

Yep, that is nute burn.

1 Like

Are you using any supplements at all? You list growing in straight Happy Frog which would be hard to burn plants with IMO.

You show you are using CO2: ditch it as it’s a waste of time. You have nowhere near the infrastructure required to properly utilize CO2 (regulator, sealed space, heat/humidity rejection without venting the grow space, insane light levels etc).

1 Like

The most that I’ve added is the fox farm trio nutrients ( Tiger bloom, grow big, big bloom) I haven’t started using tiger bloom as I’m using it by it’s instructions. I also flushed my plant, I had to watch a video because I didn’t know what to do but it explained I just needed to strip the nutrients from it by using distilled water but I used bottled water. I wasn’t sure how much water I needed to used so I used 34oz for each then I waited a day to feed them and I measured what I was feeding it and then used the Ph up to get it to the correct color. Im not sure if I did any of it correctly.

Looks like you fed them before they needed it. I wouldnt feed a plant anything for the first couple weeks (with fresh FF soil, it can run like 2000+ Ppms out the bag)

When flushing its like this.

Why are we flushing?

For ppms, u want as low ppm water as u can get. Distilled works PERFECT! (R/O as well). If ur plants are in 3 gallon pots, u want to run 15 gallons of low ppm water thru the soil. Monitor ur ppms every other gallon or so until its in the desired range. N dont be shocked at all if it takes all 15 or more.

If for pH, u want properly pH’d water. Distilled and R/O dont work so well for this one. As they dont hold pH pretty much at all. So ur gonna want some tap or rainwater. PH it properly, then run the 15 galls on thru the soil. Monitor ur runoff as u go. Stop when ur in range (6.3-6.8 for soil)

Now to ur nutrient solution. Walk me through ur process. Like
Get gallon of water
Add so and so
Add so and so
Add so and so
Ph properly
Then pour.

I want to know how much of each bottle ur adding to however much water ur starting with.

Sounds like you have the jist but we need to check step by step and see where u went left.

1 Like

Okay so my plants are in 1gal pots so I used 64 oz of water for each but my plant has a week age gap so I add different nutrients amounts so for my first plants (4weeks old) I only added 3tbs of grow big) for the other two (3weeks old) I add 3tbs of grow big and 2tbs of big bloom. I actually started the first two weeks using 64oz but then my plant started to droop and I found out I must have been over watering and then I changed it from 64oz to 32oz for the last few weeks. When I attempted to flush them I waited a day then used those amounts of nutrients and water.

1 Like

hey I think I’m having the same issues not sure what to do because of the stages . Also attempted to flush but don’t I did it right help…

Adding supplements is not a good idea right now. Water only until TDS of runoff drops below about 2,000 ppm. This is why plant looks like it does.

1 Like

I need help

Hey twin I saw your post in my thread and we can probably help you but we will need some information first
Just the basic facts

Can you show us your plants and describe the issue(s)

1 Like

I’m not going to venture a guess but I know there are some people on this site that will know what is the matter

Wait a bit and they’ll chime in

Ok I will venture a guess but it’s only a guess, don’t go by what I say. I think the experts will conclude that you have nute burn and to cut out the nutes and maybe even flush the soil

But again this is not a diagnosis, just a shot in the dark from an inexperienced “grower” who can’t even get gary3.0 to grow

1 Like

I’ve been doing a lot of research and most of the stuff just says I don’t need to add anything the for the seedling stage. I even feed it based on the nutrients chart so I didn’t really know you weren’t supposed to go off the chart

2 Likes

Yeah; FF is not in the business of conserving nutes haha. It’s pretty common. Cannabis is a hungry plant but that’s a relative statement.

1 Like

I have a question when I feed my plants I poured the feeding over its leaves. When I first did it I was scared about it but nothing happened but after the second time the next day the plant looked like this. For the plant in the very first picks, this one is it now

I took a lot of pictures each day because I was afraid something might happen.

1 Like

I flushed this time for the ppm and for the the first plant it was 0287 and my second plant was 0303
I used 15 gallons for both and tested the runoff

2 Likes

Bam. Now ur cooking with hot grease. They may need a feed sooner then what you would have with soil out of the bag now. U just flushed, which eliminated the problem (too much food) but will lead to another (not quite enough) in the next week or so. Just watch them for any signs of yellowing lowers.

And make sure you dont go nuclear. Start out around 1/4 or 1/2 suggested amounts. Less is more

2 Likes