Brown tips on outdoor flowering autos?

Hey guys i’m in the second week of flowering with my Gorilla glue and Zkittlez autos when i noticed brown tips on basically all of their leaves.

I started giving them tiger bloom nutes at half strength for the first time last week after having them in ocean forest soil for four weeks.

As mentioned all of their leaves are having very slight brown tips. Not sure if this is nute burn or something more or less benign.

Please let me know your thoughts when you guys get around to it.

1 Like

Not a problem.

2 Likes

As Marine mentioned, not really a problem. Slight nute burn, I would wait a week before more nutes, looks like your FFOF still has nutes in it.

1 Like

Some new developments noted on the plants leaves. The new spots have appeared on one or two of the fan leaves and look a little rust colored.

Toxicity/excess from nute burn. Just give her water a few more times.

1 Like

Overall your plants look healthy and happy. I few spots on the leaves or tips browning slightly are not indicators of a serious problem.

That’s why I didn’t think you were having a problem. I do not know this tiger bloom, but I recommend 1/2 strength feedings.

2 Likes

Looks like @oldmarine @Zee have you covered already in my personal experience Fox Farms butes are strong a little goes a long way you can always start at a quarter strength mix and work your way up to full strength over time its better than constantly burning the girls over and over but like the other 2 said they look great and that little bit will clear up

2 Likes

okay thanks everyone for the insight