Brown sugar in final flush

If this is a flushing agent; It is not comparable to sledgehammer which is a ripening product. (high in potassium) potassium is what brings out the oils, and sweetness. The product that Advanced Nutrients copied to make Sledgehammer is Canna’s PK 13-14 :+1:

If this is a flushing agent; It is comparable to Flora Kleen, Final Phase, etc. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not to throw thing off - many cultivators use a “tea” for flushing (super Tea, ect)

@latewood I have tiger bloom it seems to be pretty high in potassium will that work or should I go ahead and get sledgehammer ?

2 Likes

believe that plants need extra postassium in late flower stage of growth weeks 6-8 (depends on strain) Also some use it in the "early flower " stage go growth ( weeks 1-2)

2 Likes

I see it like fishing lures being made to look good to the buyer
A good friend of mine makes hand crafted cod lures I have heaps of them he made
He stated his lures are good fish takers but he paints them for the buyer not the fish
This is how I see most of these additives with the cool pictures on the front :slight_smile:

1 Like

This really up to you. I recommend you get a grow or 2 under your belt using as little as possible, and when you feel you want to advance get the Hammerhead. This allows you to see how the plant finishes without the product, and will allow to be informed when you do use it.

On the other hand; It cannot hurt to add it, if you so choose. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

each stage of flower requires a different NPK:

early flower weeks 1-2 use Bud Blood (0-10-6)

middle flower weeks 3-4 use Big Bud (0-1-3)

Late flower weeks 5-6 use Blood Bud again

If you plant harvest is longer than 8 weeks - use late flower nutrients

weeks 7-8 one can flush (not getting into the debate of) because most growers over use nutrients while growing

1 Like