Brown Streaks - Outdoor Grow

This is from an ILGM Purple Haze seed. It was started indoors in Feb and planted outdoors 3 wks ago. Yesterday I did a major pruning because all the nodes had grown so tight together, it was super dense.

Soil is a mix of peat moss, lime, perlite and dirt from decomposed leaves and water is from my well.

I don’t think it’s a cal deficiency since I’m on well water (northern Illinois) and kinda looks like Rust disease but it doesn’t rub off. Here’s a microview from the underside

These leaves were clear and healthy yesterday after the pruning, but today the streaks showed up

not sure what to make of that? Because you just transplanted right? Maybe give the plant time to settle in and see what happens?

It’s had 3 weeks to settle and was thick, lush healthy til yesterday’s pruning. The last couple days have been 90 degrees, so heat stress is possible, but unlikely

Give it a few days and see what happens. It may be a ph issue? If thats the case you will know in a few days.

I’m not sure how accurate my Mossy Oak Bio-Logic tester is, but the soil reads 65 PH, wh/ should be ok

That well on a softener? Just reaching here but maybe salt in the water?

Nope, that comes straight from the well. Most watering, since planted has been rain.

I did remove prolly 70% foliage, yesterday, but I’ve never heard of this reaction from pruning stress.

Is that 6.5 ph? Must be? If so thats not too bad!