Brown spots on my Gold Leaf plants

A question of a fellow grower:

I’m in week 5 of flower and can’t figure out whats wrong with my plants. it looks like they have a calcium deficiency but i’m adding cal-mag when i water. The leaves are getting brown spots and dying quickly.

Strain; Gold Leaf Fem Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? 10 gal air pots with ffof soil and added 20-30% pearlite. System type? scrog indoor PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Runoff was 7.21 ph and 1750 ppm on one plant, 6.78 ph and 1860 ppm on another plant. Water going in was 6.4 ph and 850 ppm with molasses and calmag. What is strength of nutrient mix? NA, will measure tomorrow. I am using Roots Organics Master Schedule with added cal-mag at half strength Indoor or Outdoor: indoor Light system, size? 1k hps, 600 hps, 2-70w LEDs, 2-32w LEDs Temps; 76, 68 Humidity; 50, 50 Ventilation system; 440 CFM exhaust, 220 CFM intake into room AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no Co2; No Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Well for one you p h is out of wack. Try and get your runoff around 6.5 A GOOD FLUSHING should help and no more feeding for a while.
Flushing would be 3 gal of water for ever gal of soil

1 Like