Brown spots on leavs

my plans are looking happier today showing signs off important already

:thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hello, i am a new grower. Maybe i am not a the good post but all my girls have black lttle worm or so that have start few day ago i have put some thanks for helping

I’m sorry I’m a new grower too I can’t say what that is but you could try food grade diatomaceous earth dust your leaves with get under the leaves as well and around your soil but can’t say for sure you need to create a topic fill out support ticket and post good luck :v:

either fungis knats or thrips

1 Like

picking back up nicely now @eric2

1 Like

Hi I have these spots on my leaves 2 weeks in to flower on only one plants out of 5 can anyone tell me what this is or what’s happening and how to fix this problem.

1 Like

Hi, just reading this thread cause I plan on using roots organic for my super skunk fem. I Use Nectar from the gods nutes which calls for ph to be around 6.3 for watering/feeding. im wondering if I should just go get a different medium or just go against their recommendations and ph to 5.9. What advice can you give me?

How did that work out? Did you use roots? I have found that yes, pH at 5.8-6.0 so you don’t have lock out. Calcium can easily be locked out with pH at 6.3 and higher and brown crap/rust spots will show up on leaves.