I am needing a lil support from the wonderful people here. About 3 days ago I noticed some small brown spots on a couple sugar leaves on my AK-47. The next day it was a little worse but today I don’t see any change. It is affecting (3) colas on this plant, the other (5) colas are fine.
They are 5 weeks into the flowering phase
As always advice is greatly appreciated,
• What strain: AK-47 from ILGM
• Method: Organic soil, FF Ocean Forest amended with Dolomite lime, Garden Tone, Worm Castings and Mykos applied to roots during transplant.
• Vessels: 3 Gallon Fabric Pots
• PH of Water, Feed: 6.2 — Runoff: 6.7
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution Feed: 1.5 — Runoff: 2.2
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system: (3) Growstar Full Spectrum LED, 115 watt actual current draw each, 14" Above canopy 38,000 LUX— estimated PAR 975 ppfd/umol/s/m2.
• Temps; Day- 71 deg. F , Night- 71 deg. F.
• Humidity; Day- 50-55% RH , Night- 50-55% RH
• Ventilation system; Separate intake and exhaust fans providing 5 air changes per minute roughly
• AC- 8k btu portable , Humidifier= yes, De-humidifier= YES,
• Co2; Yes, No
If growing Hydro some additional questions: NA
Here are some photos: