Brown pistils, Nute burn

Hey guys I know I have Nute burn since I added extra nutrients to This living soil, leaf tips are pointing up. When pistils started showing up they were brown and keep coming out Like that. Some are brown at the base and some at the tips. My main question is how I’m going to determine when to harvest? if the pistils continue to come out like that. Any suggestions? Any advice is appreciated. I am only giving plain water and colas keep getting bigger

1 Like

Check Trics!

6 Likes

Get a $10 Jeweler loupe off Amazon. It takes the guess work right out of the equation. :+1:

2 Likes

When they ripen up the pistils don’t just turn color but they also recede. But as the others stated, the trichs are the determining factor. These were all ready to harvest buds. See how the pistils recede back to the bud instead of sticking straight out.

5 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Beautiful finished product.

2 Likes

Thank you! Wasn’t sure what he was growing so wanted to include a range of different strains from indica heavy, middle of the road and sativa heavy

1 Like

@Bobbydigital I read one of your post couple days ago talking about autos with fluffy buds no weight. I have about come to the same conclusion. I’m still growing a couple along with my photos. I feel like I need to use up my seeds . But on the other side of the sword I could be growing a photo in the same space and I know what I can do with it.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not going to waste anymore resources on them. I also have a bunch of seeds left and I’m probably just going to drop them in my outdoor flower beds and let nature take care of them.

1 Like