Brown pistils, early flower

I’m curious as to whether this is nute burn or temperature stress. She is entering flower (tomorrow official), and I brought her outside almost 3 days ago. Moved her here and there in shade and direct light. Any initial shock seems to have discipated. No more twisted and crooked leaves. But the pistils pictured, as well as some other on her lower branches, have browned. Not all, or any up top new growth. She is in FFOF (4th week since transplant) I accidently gave her FF flower nutes a few days ago while still inside

I had her under a Viparspectra p600 and it just didn’t have the coverage needed. She was at a nearly constant 72°F, and was on a 18/6 until she was brought outside. Tomorrow should be her first full day in the open.

So my question is if these are nute burn, nute def, or temperature change? Thanks any and everybody.

Main branch

Those are pre flowers. Your good.

1 Like

Possibly heat….mine started doing it actually BEFORE the heat arrived and I’m growing outdoors….they seem fine though I haven’t worried about it

1 Like

Works for me! Thanks for the reply!!

1 Like

No worries…just gotta watch em but you know that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::facepunch:t2:

1 Like

I figured. Her older, smaller sister has been outdoors almost her whole life. 11 days in flower for that one. Little thing, but showing out.

2 Likes

Like a vulture! :metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

Fell like I should share this, more preflowers. Just a proud daddy over here…

5 Likes

Yea those gonna stack

1 Like

Man that looks great super jealous!

2 Likes

Stoooop my head can barely fit on my shoulders already. This is my first grow and everything involved has been just as fun as the end result should be!

3 Likes

ohhhhhhhhhh snap shouldnt have said that