Brown and dying leaves yellowing on others

So things were looking great for a while. Careful watering good lighting etc. then within the last two weeks we are seeing issues. Never doing this before we are not sure of how to make the appropriate corrections
The soil medium is a typical potting soil with typical nutrients. We have added some bat guano but not very much. We would appreciate input because there is some disappointment setting inimage image
`

1 Like

The first to questions that come to mind for me are…

Have you been feeding nutes?
Has the guano been in the soil to whole time?

There’s a support ticket questionnaire somewhere… At the top of the screen I think…(?) Someone will probably ask you to fill that out. But you can start with my questions in the meantime, if you want.

Hey thank you for your quick reply. Yes the guano has been there the whole time. We have been using miracid for the nutes. But am having an issue with a ph slightly over 7 and have been trying to stabilize that to 6 to 6.5

It looks like nute burn to me. Nitrogen specifically. I’m not familiar with your nutes, so I don’t know how much nitrogen is in there, but I think guano is supposed to be really high in N, isn’t it?

• What strain - White widow
  • Method: Organic soil
  • Vessels: pots
  • PH of Water - 7
  • PPM/TDS Have not measured at this time
  • Indoor
  • Light system - 900 watt full spectrum veg & bloom “GreenGo” LED
  • Temps; 76/66
  • Humidity; 60/45
  • Ventilation system; No
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier. NO
  • Co2; Yes

First welcome to the community ! My first thoughts I see dark green leafs and a small amount of nute burn on the tips.as @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie mentioned Also leafs clawing a small amount. A good starting place would be water to run off and check your pH an PPM numbers and make adjustments accordingly. Overall your plants looks good couple of adjustments and you can get back on track. Just my thoughts good luck

2 Likes

Thanks folks. Good feedback. First timer. Probably over doing things a bit

1 Like