Broken main stem northern lights autoflower

How long do they usually take to heal?

Paint some honey on it and tape her up and use support if you need to like everyone else said and in couple weeks you should be fine.

2 Likes

I put honey on it and taped it with band aid tape. You can tear it lengthwise to achieve the right size. Worked well. Time will tell. I am sure the stress on her May stunt her growth.

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure. Once I tape them back up I leave the tape there until I harvest for fear that the flower weight will make them snap. I just know you want to get the gap closed so both sides touch and then it’ll seal itself up with a knot of growth. It I’m heavy handed when defoliating or cropping and have broken my fair share of stalks and branches.

2 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://qD

NzPYBT2mDWyAwefocJ8yTy9LR.jpeg)

No wilting. That must be a good sign

1 Like

I use Teflon tape and honey to fix broken limbs and it works great. The honey acts like the adhesive for the Teflon and helps the plant heal :+1: in my buck

Honey is an anti septic. Bacteria cannot grow in such a high sugar content and it doesn’t harm the open wound on the plant. I like the Teflon tape idea too.

2 Likes

Day 48 N LIGHTS ON RIGHT began to flower I think. BB on the left day 48 day 6 of flower

Even though the TDC is in th he 800’s how do I know if the composition of nutrient is correct? Other than a lush and new measure of nutrient

Honey and medical tape. She seems to have healed⬇️

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Broken main stem northern lights autoflower:

Day 53 for the Blueberry auto on left, Northern Lights on the right. Northern lights seems to have healed nicely.
Question since they are autos I am wonder ing when and how much to trim. I have trimmed about 10 large shade leaves My grow tent is 60” tall and The NL is getting tall. Can or should I top it?

Continuing the discussion from Broken main stem northern lights autoflower:

Only a couple leaves like this. Maybe some nutrient got on the leaves?

1 Like

@ILGM.Support

@VirginiaGrowBoy

@Docnraq

Yeppers, looks like splatter.

2 Likes

Sure looks like splatter to me.

1 Like