Broken Heart from broken Colas Branch!

Hello @Olddog2270, I read your intro, and we share several major things in common. Now that I know you are a Vet we share a bond other’s could not comprehend. I usually don’t write/talk about it, but people don’t read one on one messages. They just look at pics. I had a clean through & through, and recovered perfectly. Getting caught within the blast radius is what forced me out. I hate pain pills, and weed helps me very much. I love the different strains, but I like sativa/ sativa mix, for during the day. At night I like the one hitter quitters. I hope to hear from you more in the future. I am doing a grow journal, and it is a stupid title. It’s something like, " I am obtuse, so I I emplore abuse". Have a good day Brother…

Your girls are looking GREAT!!!

2 Likes

Thanks Man!! Great hearing from you, and yes nobody leaves the service unscathed. I’m anti Sativa because Im already kind of hyper, lol, indica helps me sleep and eases the aches and pains. All I know is military, my Dad was 23 yrs Army, 2 tours in Vietnam. Respect Brother, take care.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I wanted to update the Chronic plant fiasco. The plant is covered in white hairs except for the branch. In addition, the triconomes are clear. I know it has taken with all the time that has elapsed. I hope they step it up, and fill in completely before maturity. If the two main colas on the broken branch don’t grow, then as I see it I met good people,in the process. Thanks again

3 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman hope your doing well brother. I was wondering if you have grown black widow feminized photo before? My buds are looking awesome and I was curious when the color change will start. It’s been 47 days since flip. :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Damn brother I hope those broken colas kick back.

1 Like

@Dman1969, I have smoked Black Widow, but this is the first time grow of the strain. It’s usually in the 6 week + in the various strains I have grown that can produce colorful buds. It’s never a guarantee to the extent of the depth of color that comes out. For example, I have grown several Purple Haze Photosensitive Plants. Some show very little color, yet others are PURPLE. It seems to me that genetic variables play a good part, yet I have found that down here the temperature plays a very important part of bringing out the colors. I have found when the temperatures swing 15 - 20 degrees late in the budding process it will bring in the color quickly. That’s why I turned my plants, so the dramatic temperature drops will help ensure the color in my B.Widow, Purple Haze, and Blackberry Kush. I am very confident the Blackberry is going to be very colorful because of the signs in veg growth. I hope you had a good day, snd your night is better. In conclusion, I hope I helped with your question. If you have any need for clarification, then ask whatever you want. No questions are dumb. Dumb people quit asking questions!! Socrates wrote something about it before he was forced to drink hemlock for committing blasphemy to the gods, and his unquenchable thirst as a notorious child molester. Hell, they gave him a reprimand initially. Deviate scum can’t control the dark nature even when told not to commit another act, or they will be forced to kill themselves. Sorry, I went off on another tangent. I hate when I get sidetracked.

2 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman I like your tangents keep on keeping on my brother. And your knowledge is helping me in my quest. :v::call_me_hand::+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Dman1969, I have a question for you. The leaf stems, and the part where the leaves come out of is the color deep? I can’t think the botany term, yet it’s something like the Calinx.

1 Like

There like mabee lime green and everywhere.

@S.FloridaSwampman hers a pic in hps light of the trics

2 Likes

I gotta get to sleep, but it looked at your previous pictures, snd zoomed in on the sun leaves. I think you should have color, but remember temp fluctuation is very important in the last few weeks before harvest to add statistical probability to change color. Good Night, and we can answer any questions about the sun leaves correlation to color predictions tomorrow.

1 Like

akbcmww600000

2 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman Good afternoon brother. I think I still got a couple or few weeks to go. My temps at night get into the upper 50s and during the day 74 to 79. My humidity is like 25% rite now. I think I’m just in too damn big of a hurry. Lol

@James68, thanks for helping me yry to remember the correct moniker. Unfortunately it’s my fault, for not having the time to give a more thorough feedback. On @Dman1969 plants the sun leaves, and other areas I zoomed in to give my hypothesis on his plants buds gaining color. It’s still too soon, yet understandably he is psyched up about his newest grows color. I am trying to remember the name in Botany they call the part of the Leaf where the stem ends transitioning to the fan leaves. I thought it was something spelt Calienx, yet I think the vocabulary is.not typed in correctly because I have 99.9 Finite gut feeling it’s wrong. Whenever we figure out the name I will tell what was passsd down from my maternal side 's farming started before the Declaration of Independence was written. Talk later my Brother, and relax the temperature changes you are experiencing are excellent to bring the color that’s covetable to the eye, and dollars out of pockets to those who sell their stuff. Good Night

2 Likes

Mr Swamp,
is this of any assistance ?
sunny Sunday afternoon greetings from middle earth
Mr J :sun_with_face:

09frq38z%20jpeG

2 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman I just broke a cola on mine this sux and I can feel your pain! I put Aloe Vera from plant my wife has and zip tied it and tied a string to the wall to support it. Anything else I need to do? It isn’t a total loss it was about 1/4 ounce bud.

1 Like

@Dman1969, I gave you the like because you have a good attitude about what transpired, and that you have a cool wife. A good woman is hard to find!!! You are in need, so she goes to help bringing you tape to mend cola branch. A quarter ounce is still a quarter ounce, and Black Widow to boot

1 Like

@James68, Mr. J, I am grateful that you are helping me work on the terminology. I will take a picture tomorrow when there’s light, and I will point at what the name they have it in Botany. It’s one of the parts of the leaf that I can’t remember, for the life of me. Thanks again, Mr. J

1 Like

Mr Swamp
I am on standby mode to view your picture .:face_with_monocle:
Mr James

1 Like